You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 11:02pm

Obtain the approval of Damirus and then return to Norak the Virtuous on the Wirgold Estate.

Witch quests do i need to do to get Damirus approval?

Also i can't do A Great Journey ......... i did rainbow-quest but i still don't see the quest at the Elder.
What to do?

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 1:54am

Do the following quest to gain approval
Attack of the Gordts - to get permission from Pandrik the Wise
The Bite of a Rabid Dog - to get permission from from Elder Baguron
Damirus's Heartbreak - to get permission from from Warlord Damirus
Unusual Zigred Wings - to get permission from Sorena the Mermaid
Link to the info: https://sites.google.com/site/info4wod/reputations/bov

Also for Great Journey you must have completed ALL of the previous city rep quest lines from Orlifia. Its possible that Damerious Heart Break is also whats blocking your Great Journey :) Please follow up if you still havent resolved after doing the above

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 12:18pm

I did do Damirus Heartbreak, but i still don't get his approval.
Do i have to finish all the Orlifia-quests to get it? Or do i have to do other quests also?

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 12:21pm

should be just all the orlifia quests upto Great journey but not including unless somethings changed with the update