You are not logged in.

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 11:52pm

Fighting style

I'm lvl6 with an heavywright green set and now im collecting resources to change it for a blue set (because i really need to improve my valour rank), but now im having some questions about my fighting style because:

-it is very rare to see someone with HW style.
-sooner or later i will change my green set for a blue set and i dont want to regret it.

Should i change it? What's your opinion about this fighting style? I couldnt find any post about fighting style (even though I believe there are tons of them), if you could send me 1 or 2 links about it, i would appreciate that.

However, im also looking for personal opinions....since i really need to improve my valour rank, what do you recommend to go on PvP (battlefields, etc)?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Another question (so i dont do 2 different posts....) how do I transform a link like "http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artifact_id=202404289" to "Twilight Helmet" hyperlink on chat?

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 12:20am

HW can a lot of time last longer in a fight... BC can do a lot of damage but runs the risk of taking more Damage also... My Self I have tried them all I like Dodger the best it is a cross between HW and BC...

Question 2
hold the shift button and the Click the I for info that will past the name of the item...
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol: