You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 11:52pm

Fighting style

I'm lvl6 with an heavywright green set and now im collecting resources to change it for a blue set (because i really need to improve my valour rank), but now im having some questions about my fighting style because:

-it is very rare to see someone with HW style.
-sooner or later i will change my green set for a blue set and i dont want to regret it.

Should i change it? What's your opinion about this fighting style? I couldnt find any post about fighting style (even though I believe there are tons of them), if you could send me 1 or 2 links about it, i would appreciate that.

However, im also looking for personal opinions....since i really need to improve my valour rank, what do you recommend to go on PvP (battlefields, etc)?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Another question (so i dont do 2 different posts....) how do I transform a link like "http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artifact_id=202404289" to "Twilight Helmet" hyperlink on chat?

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 12:20am

HW can a lot of time last longer in a fight... BC can do a lot of damage but runs the risk of taking more Damage also... My Self I have tried them all I like Dodger the best it is a cross between HW and BC...

Question 2
hold the shift button and the Click the I for info that will past the name of the item...
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol: