game client for Linux

is there a game client for Linux?

many thanks :worship:
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Monday, December 29th 2014, 6:36am

+1

me too!

(or some manual to get it working under WINE/PlayOnLinux)

Monday, December 29th 2014, 4:22pm

Well since they can't have a client for windows that really works... Hate to say it don't hold your breath..... The Client has been crap since thye put this one out in early 2013.... And it still has a lot of the old issues from way back then....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Friday, January 2nd 2015, 9:32am

Well since they can't have a client for windows that really works... Hate to say it don't hold your breath..... The Client has been crap since thye put this one out in early 2013.... And it still has a lot of the old issues from way back then....

it works well on Windows OS, right?

Friday, January 2nd 2015, 5:01pm

No it never has been right there are a lot of Bugs in how it works...
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Wednesday, January 7th 2015, 11:27am

No it never has been right there are a lot of Bugs in how it works...

well it seems you're going mad at it like this NPC below, from your avatar :lol:

i think it's just fine in Windows OS, anyways.