You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 6:45am

Fair Complains

I am absolutely disappointed in the level service and lack of consistency you have been providing. When I bought my armors the other day, I thought to myself that putting time in the armors wasn’t going to be a great idea. However, since that was the only choice you offered, I decided to buy it anyway along with many others. Now, it appears that you have added the same armor without the lifespan after many of us already purchased the ones with the lifespans. I am excited that we finally got new update, but now that you made such drastic change, I would like to make one as well. I would like to have a refund for the armors that I have purchase so I could get the other set
There are the amours that I purchased:

Legendary Gauntlets of Ecstasy 27g
Relentless Breakthrough Legendary Bow 45g
Legendary Gauntlets of Deviation 27g
Legendary Pauldrons of Deviation 24g
Legendary Boots of Deviation 24g
Legendary Chainmail of Deviation 21g
Legendary Armor of Deviation 23g
Legendary Cuisses of Deviation 21g
Brilliant Deviation Axe 22g
Brilliant Hurricane Axe 23g
Heroic Helmet of Deviation 38g
Celestial Soul Legendary Bow 45g
Total: 316g

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 6:47am

In addition I would also like to update my rings aswell

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 7:01am

my friend is right There a big injustice

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 7:46am

i spent 60g on 2 Gnomish Christmas Satchel and they have gone into my items in backpack and i now cannot open them please rectify this asap
A :smoke: team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with the situation.

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 7:51am

Slasher :xmasparty: thise are bags, like ur normal bag.. just for 30 days

:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 8:08am

thanks muffin i must stop bying stuff before i have coffee in the morning
A :smoke: team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with the situation.

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 11:25am

yep.. same here... i bought the armor with timmer the other armor was added a day later :lol: i'll buy that too... but i'm i'm gonna make them angry later for this :lol:
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 11:53am

How is it injustice because you bhought stuff without paying attention?

The gnome bags it was clearly indicated it has nothing in it its like a hunter snatchel for a certain amount of days.. the fact that you jumped in fair and bought without reading anything under is nobody's problem but yours.

As for the armour i dont see why you would spend all that cash on 90 day armour that you cant freeze its unreasonable... sometimes its better to take a step back and have patience before throwing yourself in fair because you were online when it was announced and buying anything just to buy something

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 2:00pm

The gnome bags it was clearly indicated it has nothing in it its like a hunter snatchel for a certain amount of days.. the fact that you jumped in fair and bought without reading anything under is nobody's problem but yours.

As for the armour i dont see why you would spend all that cash on 90 day armour that you cant freeze its unreasonable... sometimes its better to take a step back and have patience before throwing yourself in fair because you were online when it was announced and buying anything just to buy something

you have the perspective of a lvl 6 player in game.. things change as you advance/progress...
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 2:49pm

REad the OP's post then yap.... The items WERE NOT OFFERED at the START.......... :woody:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 3:13pm

Agreed, bought a red shirt with the life span, I wish for it to be switched to 1/6 :/

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 4:25pm

You really don't understand the full effect of this dilemma; you probably didn’t get any armor from the fair like many of us who spend weeks or even months saving money just for this event. I felt tricked and manipulated in buying the armors. Yes, I did noticed the lifespan in the armors beforehand, but it still don’t justify why this sudden change when all of our time and money was already spent.

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 5:43pm

You really don't understand the full effect of this dilemma; you probably didn’t get any armor from the fair like many of us who spend weeks or even months saving money just for this event. I felt tricked and manipulated in buying the armors. Yes, I did noticed the lifespan in the armors beforehand, but it still don’t justify why this sudden change when all of our time and money was already spent.
Trust me ive been saving up aswell it cost me 300g+ for full armour and lvl 7 axe... The thing is in this game we have witnessed many surprises and fair last a few days you never know its better to wait sometimes before purchasing something and check forums and stuff maybe admins will change something! It sucks trust me but hopefully admins can change for you :beer:

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 5:47pm

Shylark, maybe if you read the comments below shortly after admins said the 6/1 armours would be added the next day....

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 7:15pm

Shylark, maybe if you read the comments below shortly after admins said the 6/1 armours would be added the next day....
actually it wasnt shortly after they said they would have added 6/1 the next day it was after alot of players start to complain and some ppl had already bought armour with lifespan