You are not logged in.

Saturday, January 10th 2015, 8:59pm

Nice work, now if the people who make the bot programs can incorporate this, they'd be back in business!!
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Saturday, January 10th 2015, 9:52pm

Another

Here is another one, they are apain in the you know what.
__Azeria__ has attached the following file:
  • 0011.jpg (98.17 kB - 162 times downloaded - latest: Feb 24th 2024, 3:53pm)
My, oh my, oh my, How nice you're looking today:beeee:

Saturday, January 10th 2015, 11:44pm

Here is another one, they are apain in the you know what.
Solution (same centerpiece as my #11 post above):

Nice work, now if the people who make the bot programs can incorporate this, they'd be back in business!!
From the puzzles I've encountered, it seems they're not straight forward fixed images. But rather overlays of fixed centerpieces over fixed background pictures, resulting in somewhat random pictures which is then scrambled into 6 puzzle pieces.

So, to combat bot that works on pictures database, half the work is already done: the automation of puzzle creation. All they have to do is increase the fixed centerpieces number AND rather than using fixed background pictures, married the with a randomly cropped picture from much larger background pictures. The resulting possible combination will balloon the comparable bot database, virtually rendering such bot impractical if not totally useless.

That's how the game can kill simple image comparison bot that you suggested. To combat a more advanced image recognition software/bot capable of discerning fixed centerpieces however .... But, really, how much money (or time) a bot developer is willing to sink into that? Once the economical equation is taken out, all that's left is really a tiny pool of people who need mental masturbation by figuring out how to cheat a system. These type don't stick around for long as they tend to move on to find other systems like addicts chasing new highs, in other words, become irrelevant to this game. Unless, we have a new breed of human here that actually do respect and appreciate things that come by so easily while discrediting Freud some more at the same time 8o ? Anyway, I've rambled enough.

Tuesday, June 2nd 2015, 3:34pm

I necro this post just because the june event asking me a plant puzzle and 2 tries 2 fatigue makes me feel stupid. And i have to say that not 1 minute but 10 minute may be is not enough to solve http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…8995#post208995 this one. Fish ones are much easier to solve but this is insane.
:dance: EVERDAY I'M CHAPPULİNG :dance:

Thursday, September 3rd 2015, 11:38pm

Bullshit

i still canr figure out these puzzel been over 3 times in a row i fail :cry: puzzle i get pictures are not here

Sunday, August 28th 2016, 8:15pm

https://gyazo.com/a361e3d5246bc8dd904af83b773f4bcd

Does anyone knows the solution? lol (the one i show is wrong)

Sunday, August 28th 2016, 8:25pm

you have to reverse the 2 on the right, the top to the bottom

Sunday, August 28th 2016, 8:29pm

Quoted from "TNF Balmung"

you have to reverse the 2 on the right, the top to the bottom
isn't the top right with top mid right?

Sunday, August 28th 2016, 8:31pm

ok nvm i saw mb thanks

Monday, June 11th 2018, 12:21pm

Since the pictures sadly do not show anymore, we have collected screenshots of solutions to herbologist puzzles again. We don't know if those are all the possible puzzles, nor do we guarantee that they are correct:

I hope those pictures won't disappear. If you have trouble with fisherman or geologist puzzles - we can try to collect information on how to solve those, however most of them should be fairly easy to solve.

Thanks to the people that helped collect these solutions

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Bier" (Jun 11th 2018, 12:56pm)

Thursday, July 13th 2023, 3:38am

lol, those are really nasty puzzel - found 2 on the difficult side, try to add pics, since the old ones seem deleted
alge has attached the following files:

Thursday, August 24th 2023, 6:52am

Just so you know, rearranging the tiles doesn't work at all on phones (Android, dunno about iPhone).

I usually just give up picking if i'm playing during commute or when away from laptop/desktop.

Thursday, August 24th 2023, 2:19pm

It's about time htey redone these Herbologist puzzles. I'm sick of doing htem when picking Coral underwater. I only pick 5 a day but pretty much have to do a puzzle every single day & they are far too difficult sometimes as no matter how much I think they are correct I regularly get them wrong. :puke:

Thursday, August 24th 2023, 2:20pm

looks like my typing needs some work too as I keep typing "h" before "t" when it should be the other way round :lol: