You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, January 8th 2015, 1:19am

01:08 You have been attacked by _Cloud Strife_ [14] .

why you attack, sit in block and dont hit back just use life?

"Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish."

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Queen of Death" (Jan 8th 2015, 2:21am)

Thursday, January 8th 2015, 1:24am

"Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish."

Friday, January 9th 2015, 2:23pm

If he's winning, I assume he's testing out the autohit feature :lol:

Friday, January 9th 2015, 4:58pm

Probably for the same reason you attack level 5's on fay-go : For poops and giggles.

Saturday, January 10th 2015, 2:00am

When was the last time I attacked level 5?
Like talking crap?
First get some better glasses, see where was attack and why it was prolonged for no good reason.

Saturday, January 10th 2015, 12:33pm

:lol: probably to irritate you

Saturday, January 10th 2015, 1:27pm

I can attack Relentless and co. outside halls and do the same?

Saturday, January 10th 2015, 5:38pm

he attacked couse your are not lvl 5 you r lvl 12 , 2 lvl dıfference u gave hım valor + scalp
he satalled couse he was expectıng some more magmars to joın fıght
there ısnt any game rule to not to attack ın ınsanıty moor
watch your altıtude pls whıle you are wrıtıng forum, no one needs glasses u just need to understand whats goıng on

gd game

Saturday, January 10th 2015, 8:41pm

2 lvl dıfference u gave hım valor + scalp

u just need to understand whats goıng on

insanity moor doesnt give valor

Saturday, January 10th 2015, 8:56pm

I find it facinating that this thread is still going on... so let me clarify something for you all... Remember when you were kids? (some of you are still) and you'd go outside, into the back yard and there would be insects and bugs? Remember playing in the sand and seeing all those little ant hills and that omnipotent feeling came over you like you were in "The Sims - Creator and Destroyer of Worlds"? You'd look down upon the ants and insects and inflict floods and earthquakes and demand sacrifices to celebrate your divinity? And when they didnt, comply with your demands, you'd unleash the power of the Creator upon them to show them who is the ant and who holds the boot and at any given time you could end their existance with a simple whim that crosses your mind?

well, DW is the ant. Enough said.
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...