You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, February 7th 2015, 12:19pm

What is your favourite superbeing?

Weekly knowledge test:06/02- 12/02/2015

What is your favourite superbeing? And what strategy you recommend to kill it?

Post your answers here.

...................................................................................................................

For all who do not know the game yet some simple rules:
  • Every week (Friday morning) we publish one question to our game:
    Legend. Legacy of the Dragons.
  • From all correct answers up to 10 participants will win one promotional game code each.
  • The most detailed or unique answers have the biggest chance to win.
  • Copy and paste-answers will NOT be considered. Same goes for trolling or spamming or inadequate language.
  • Personal attacks on other players in your answers/posts as well will NOT be accepted.
  • Answer must be in English. You can answer in your mothertongue only if you post understandable translation in English in same post as your answer.
  • The winners will be chosen by a mixed team of magmars and humans. The decision will be final.
  • The winners will be displayed after the draw in the same poste.
  • Codes will be sent via private messages in the forum or per post ingame.

Good game and good luck for all! :drink:

Congratulations

You are amongst the winners of this weeks "Weekly Knowledge Test" 06/02- 12/02/2015.

Good luck with your code:
0238-8525-BDE4-AF1A

Cheers, Aix

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Aixlinn" (Feb 20th 2015, 12:21pm)

Saturday, February 7th 2015, 1:27pm

Gorbakh :D :D taktic rent from someone Bloody Jakharal and endagar , cerr lvl 13 and higer or only jakharal ( you can atack this superbeing on fey go if you make event Floral Woe burt first need kill alot of elementals) and you can be ataked by the opening demonologist stuff ( demon stuff i think its like super-being deck where you can get random mob like harcide baltazar spider and gorbah ) :sarcastic:
and.

Saturday, February 7th 2015, 1:42pm

Atleast for now its faz because It requires teamwork.
The basic strategy is to get a group of 5 mages and then poison spell and stall.
The fight consists of 5 mobs - faz , his sidekick , and 3 regular mobs.
You need black eclipse scrolls from the HoU rep shop. for faz and his sidekick. I reccomend 6 pcs of black eclipse.2 people coordinate and use them on faz and his sidekick or they will heal .
Also you need scrolls of antimagic again from the HoU rep shop.I say you bring 3 x 3 slots on the other 3 people use them on faz when he uses his buff attraction of evil.It needs to be removed ASAP or he will summon another one like his sidekick. And everyone will die eventually.
Also everyone in group has to have a slot of charm dispersals to remove his poison .

Saturday, February 7th 2015, 4:01pm

Spider Patriarch.

This because at our level, this Superbeing requires the most co-oridination outside of Chaos Instances.
He's got massive HP, hits like a truck. and has some Magic as well. We've got to guard against it's Concentration attack, Patriarch's Poison, Stuns and what not.

All in all, a very satisfying fight :)

Saturday, February 7th 2015, 6:51pm

Super being

The Kretch Butcher is (at the moment) my favorite super being. To kill him you must not use any wraiths or mounts over lvl six; also, do not block no matter what as he does increased damage if you do. Also, before attacking the butcher be sure to kill as many of the other mobs in the location. If these mobs join the fight they will increase the butchers hitpoints.

The butcher has several abilities: penetrating butcher blow, sacrafice, butcher wrath, and shroud of doom X.

Thursday, February 12th 2015, 5:14pm

My favourate instance is probably the harcide because it is so easy to do and pretty fast, it also reopens on a fairly short time making it pretty easy to gain QS fast.

There are only 2 rooms after the entrance to this instance, which is part of the reason it is fast to do. In the first foom after the entrance you can find some wax in the hole to the left and some enemies in the hunt screen that you can kill if you wish, but not needed.
When you move onto the final room the harcide is there, along with maany other mobs. You can choose to kill some of those if you wish as they can join the harcide fight, but that is upto you and no doubt the lvl range of your group. If it is a lower lvl group range then maybe it can help to kill a few near to the harcide before you start, but not vital.

The harcide has 3 stages.

Stage 1: normal, the harcide will attack as normal with just physical attacks, these usually do 30-40 dmg. When it gets down to 250-300 hp it will heal back up taking it onto the next stage.

Stage 2: Biting, the harcide will still use physical attacks but now will also bite on alot of the attacks, for around 54 dmg per time. Again, when it gets down to 250-300 hp it will heal for the 2nd and last time and take it onto the next stage.

Stage 3: Laser, the harcide will now do all 3 kinds of attacks, including a laser attack which will hit you for over 60dmg, and it will use this on most of its attacks too. This can be a tricky stage for the lower lvl groups to do.

Strategy:
Poison and poison combos can be very effective here, as well as things that will enhance its hp loss faster, especially as it gets to the later stages as the dmg can add up quite fast so the faster the kill the better. If you are part of a low lvl group i would suggest taking a few summons to use, certainly on stage 3 if not for stage 2 also, mounts too can be useful.
For the higher lvl players, this instance can be pretty easy and even done solo using just a giant and maybe a couple of lifes.

Thursday, February 12th 2015, 7:17pm

I'll have to go with wolfer since its the only one I've killed so far...but well, its an easy one, best way to kill it, 5 people with poison zorb and 4 iguraons wraith, as soon as there are no more rabid dogs, 28-29, we put the zorbs and the wolfers get owned...

Thursday, February 12th 2015, 7:47pm

My favourite superbeing is the kretch butcher. I killed it 2 times.
I like it because everytime that you are higher lvl, it becomes more hard! And it got a lot of HP, so you need to use many summons and mounts (also the butcher becomes hard when you use high lvls summons or mounts). Also to kill it, you need to kill the others kretches before, so they won't join in butcher fight.
You need to comunicate well with your team to kill it :) Also to get the butcher's eye, you must be on rage, and if you're lvl 5, you can rage the kretches lvl 4, too.
The buthcer eye can be exchanged for quicksilver and also it gives to you reputation in juggernauts.
Another good thing of the kretch butcher is that it can drop good rings for lvls 5-6 :)
I'm cute :D