You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

• "lososerg" started this thread

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 3:56pm

New Trade Rules FAQ

Q: When will new trade rules come into effect? What will happen if I won't be able to balance my previous trades by the time the rules come into effect?
A: New trade rules come into effect on April 1st, 2015. New rules are NOT retroactive. Before April 1st the game operates according to these rules http://warofdragons.com/info/info/index.php?obj=cat&id=90

Q: Who will be affected by the new rules? Multies or characters that are not connected to one another?
A: New rules will affect characters that are not connected to one another. Free transfer of game money and/or items between multies is not allowed.

Q: When calculating whether the power leveling threshold was exceeded by a player do you use "state" price of items or market prices?
A: Average market price of an item is used. Each race has their own average market price, we are taking this in consideration as well.

Q: But average market prices may change from time to time!?
A: Administration monitors average item prices daily and takes their fluctuation in consideration when checking players' trades.

Q: Do power leveling thresholds have time limits? Does the sum of allowed free transfers per each level group that was announced last for a month / 3 month / a year?
A: Power leveling thresholds do not have time limits. That means that starting from April 1st you will be able to transfer the allowed sum for a receiving player's level group once only.
Of course, the sum may be subdivided into several tranches and/or be send as item(s). All transfers that exceed power leveling threshold will be regarded as power leveling and punished accordingly (Punishments will be announced later).

Q: What should I do if I want to make a deal with a player and our transaction sum will exceed power leveling threshold for my or his/her level?
A: If you receive an item, which average market value exceeds power leveling threshold of your level, and you pay for it within the next 10 days, there will be no problem.

Q: What should I do if I want to purchase an item on the hire-purchase system? (installment plan) (i.e receive an item now and pay in several tranches(sums of payment) later).
A: Warriors of Faeo may make deals on the hire-purchase system and give loans at their own risk.
If you decide to take this risk, and don't want to have problems with guards, make sure that you make first payment as soon as you receive an item.
All subsequent payments should be made within 10 days from the day last payment was made.
If the payments are not made, guards will consider such behavior as power leveling and will be entitled to punish both sides according to the new rules. (New punishments will be announced later)

Q: We make lots of transfers in game via clan treasury what is going to happen with that?
A: Transfers through clan treasury will be treated as all other transfers between players. Power leveling threshold will also have effect on such transfers.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Queen of Death" (Mar 20th 2015, 12:41am)

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 4:14pm

Qestion i lent alliance member 100+g will that count towards my limit as he wont pay back till after the 1st april
A :smoke: team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with the situation.

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 4:16pm

Q: Who will be affected by the new rules? Multies or characters that are not connected to one another?

A: New rules will affect characters that are not
connected to one another. Free transfer of game money and/or items
between multies is not allowed.

So this new set of rules affects all trades, not just trades between multis? :dragon:

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 4:16pm

great, back to 3 years ago....

what should we do now with old debts? how can we repay?

and how can we help people in clan with medals?

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 4:30pm

great, back to 3 years ago....

what should we do now with old debts? how can we repay?

and how can we help people in clan with medals?
Apparently this will hold us all back. I did ink for a clannie to get his red god, in exchange for rocks for my red dragon, which I wasn't near to completing. So according to the new rules, we all have to wait on our reps until everyone is within that 10 day time frame to be able to turn in. This must also mean that his 'payment' to me of rocks will now be considered powerleveling, as I've already paid for it in the past, but will now be considered a NEW trade, so I'll have to have something to give him in return in order to not be jailed, I'll end up paying for it twice. And no...we aren't allowed to help friends and clannies anymore. Its all about the money the game can make, not about being able to have fun and try to get better. Its become a business, not a game.

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 4:33pm

"Q: When calculating whether the power leveling threshold was exceeded by a player do you use "state" price of items or market prices?
A: Average market price of an item is used. Each race has their own average market price, we are taking this in consideration as well."

We need a clear list of all item with price, ask former guard from french server, they use to have one.

Does this apply to auction / exchange?

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

• "lososerg" started this thread

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 4:44pm

Who the hell is going to be able to get the money together to pay off a loan in 10 days?

Q: What should I do if I want to purchase an item on the hire-purchase system? (i.e receive an item now and pay in several tranches later).
A: Warriors of Faeo may make deals on the hire-purchase system and give loans at their own risk.
If you decide to take this risk, and don't want to have problems with guards, make sure that you make first payment as soon as you receive an item.
All subsequent payments should be made within 10 days from the day last payment was made.
If the payments are not made, guards will consider such behavior as power leveling and will be entitled to punish both sides according to the new rules. (New punishments will be announced later)

I don't think that you read this part carefully enough (or the wording is too bad). Anyways, let me paraphrase. You are still able to give loans and pay them in several parts. 1) You should pay part of the price as soon as you receive the item 2) Your loan payments have to be made every 10 days. That means that you can still extend you payback time to 30 days or more.

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 4:45pm

Who the hell is going to be able to get the money together to pay off a loan in 10 days?

Q: What should I do if I want to purchase an item on the hire-purchase system? (i.e receive an item now and pay in several tranches later).

I don't think that you read this part carefully enough (or the wording is too bad). Anyways, let me paraphrase. You are still able to give loans and pay them in several parts. 1) You should pay part of the price as soon as you receive the item 2) Your loan payments have to be made every 10 days. That means that you can still extend you payback time to 30 days or more.
Yo mr admin.

So trades from say 4 months back don't count?

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 4:55pm

All

"Before April 1st the game operates according to these rules http://warofdragons.com/info/info/index.php?obj=cat&id=90"

These rules apply to April 1 and onward. So for you who are worried about past trades/transactions, those are still under the old rule system.

Hope it helps.

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 5:11pm

that means i would have to bother a guard everytime i trade with someone ,so that it doesnt exceed powerleveling limits? lol .cuz i really suck at maths :D They really should provide us a list of price of everything., if thats aint much of a hustle ;)

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 5:13pm

I have yet to see anything on trading items that have no set value, biglo parts etc. If no set value, can these items be transferred for free, and if I buy them, does that g transfer go against the exchange limits since the item had no value

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 5:20pm

I read the rules many times but there are lots of words/terms i dont understand. I understand only that you can jail me if you like.
:dance: EVERDAY I'M CHAPPULÄ°NG :dance:

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 5:25pm

Can you translate these rules into other languages so others can understand and have an input and also know if they're doing wrong. It's only fair.

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 5:25pm

I ddo have one question to please clearify.
You are not making the rules retroactive but when April 1st comes will my old loans still be able to be paid back or I lose them?

For example, one of my loans out is 250g...now if they cant pay it back by April 1st will they still be able to pay it back or will it be lost? If able to pay back is there a section I must list what items or loans I have out that way they can be overlooked after April 1st?

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 5:27pm

Not only that, this new rule go make few things in game make no sense, Clan members cant help members in clan, specially with clan itens, since if all go be in count, soon for we add, remove itens in clan bank, soon all clans jailed, just for normal game procediment, also the situation about marriage, Admins put that option, so i ask what the point now, in marry if Wife/husband cant help more the other part and treat like other normal player, to risk of powerleveling??

This dont make sense, if we get old system, so also should remove multis, and make accounts personal, so IN THIS CASE WE HAVE ONE FAIR GAME, now add powerleveling, and FORGET REMOVE MULTIS, this its NOT A FAIR GAME, and NOT A FAIR PLAY.

So admins make some consequence in your thinking and way you want the game, because how are noe, you go just kill the game.

ONE MORE SITUATION:

Events that happen, for example ious event, and players need i say around 2k ious loan, and need return them in next event, we all know every 3 months, how this go be handle??? and who say ious tell other event, we used to help friends, and now cant, and go let paypallers, or in some situations multis get itens, because we risk get jailed for powerleveling??

I think most situations dont are take in consideration for so big change.

So if want fair game, start for make him fair from start, so all players agree, and see your will, otherwise, its just seeing like one way to kill game, and make this one business jkust for paypallers, and we all know if game became just paypaller, better just close him

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 5:37pm

The other item not addressed, I have had a guard tell me NO trades between multis on same computer, balanced or unbalanced. This needs clarified. For now, I just dont trade crap.

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 5:40pm

Hopefully some clarification

Based on what I am reading right now, here is what I see. It would be nice to get a confirmation from the Admins:

• New trading rules are in effect after April 1st. All previous trade abide by the previous rules.
  • New rules are for all players.
  • Trades between multies are allowed as long as they abide by the new rules.
  • Trades must be for fair market value. Fair market value is deemed to be around the average value of the goods.
  • All trades must have a portion paid every 10 days until the debt is paid off. You could take 200 days to pay of 200g by paying 10g every 10 days.

These are some questions and suggetions:

• Can you update the value of the item to reflect the average item value? Since you already know the average, wouldn't it be easier to update item price to reflect that. That way when players trade, players always trade based on the value of the item. This will take the guess work out and not worry about market changes.
  • How you address the issue of helping a clan member out? Most clans have a cheaper in clan price to promote clan growth. As already suggested, I like the idea of adding in a range so you can help friends/clannies out and also be able to sell to the highest bidder if they want to pay the gold.
  • You will need to address existing loans. Some of these loans are in excess of the limits but they are needed to go back. I would allow people to register existing loans so that they can be reviewed and approved.
  • You state that as long as you pay back some amount within 10 days, it would be okay. What is the minimum amount? Can I borrow 500g and pay back 1g every 10 days? The way you have it worded, that is in the rules. You need to put in something like, pay back 5% every 10 days. This gives a max of 200 days for example.

Although I agree with the goal of trying to stop power levelling, your rules need to much more specific so that people know when they have crossed the lines and when they haven't. This should also make it easier for your guards.

Just my 2 cents.

DragonAxe

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 5:44pm

I assume that this is the way managers want to make the game only for premium players, they want to imprison all one way as it were legal, that serves to make money hunting if we can not spend it? and they took note that a purple piece execede the price of each level?

they did not take into account that a piece with rune can EXCEED even more the price?

if I spend one month gathering to buy a piece I buy higher than allowed and you'll be in jail?

even for players who use premium will be bad as they can get 100,000 diamonds but will not be able to serve if they spend at will.

I think the game was already in decline and this is a way to sink more

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 5:47pm

another thing is when we bought over 500 letters that happen?

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 5:55pm

One person buys a deck of cards by 5 golds in fair, open the deck and surprise it's a rare card, can he/she sell it to a friend for 50-100 golds instead of 300 or 500? or it will be power leveling?