You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 7:04am

I also play the game with my husband. I never thought it felt weird to charge each other for things. After all that is the design of the game. To sell, buy, trade, loan and grow your own character. He didnt make a character so I could grow, he made one so he could and vise versa. It is called Fair play because regardless of your real life status and relationships to a person inside the game it is every player for himself. Can this be changed? I can not answer that as anything can change at anytime in this game. But for now it is every player for themselves.

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 7:09am

Are you able to still put items in clan bank for others and or ur multi and take out since there is a tax or this not allowed after update cause guard told me before this was ok.

No you are not allowed to transfer items to your multi through clan bank, this violates the rule that players can not trade items/money with their multies.
For other players with no connection it is dependant whether it is a clan item/resource or if you are just trying to find a loop hole to give items free to players to avoid penalties.
If it is a clan item/resource then you are free to place those things in clan bank for other players to take and use. If it is armor, rep items anything used for personal character development then it falls under the rules of the threshold for players lvl

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 7:18am

oh and another thing, what about the people that give you gold to buy packs of cards or smuggler bags? smugglers bags cost 30g to get and if i get items that are over that amount and still give them to the person dose that cost towards powerleveling? card decks cost 5g to get if they get a rare card out of it is that an automatic jailing for powerleveling?

these are non transferable items, with set limitations per player. Key word Limitations. If trade fair only allows 10 card packs per fair, a player shouldnt be paying another player to get him more in the first place. But I will ask the admins final word on this to whether they are ok with players buying them for other players and will come back to this question later.

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 7:31am

i have another question, i was told that the powerleveling cap was for per person that has givein you an imballenced trade, is that right or it the cap for all items and gold you have recieved? as in if goerge gives me 50g and fred gives me 55g and my cap is 100g, do i get jailed in 10 days or do i still have 50g i can get from goerge and 45g from frs still?

also, i have people that give me the price of a blessing scroll, 12g for alilala, so they can get the blesses at a later time when they need them, does that count towards that cap also or is it considered payment for serves to be rendered?

Answer to your first question: If its not a loan and just free money given to you then it is considered imballanced trade per person. If it is a loan and you actively repay the loan then nothing is added to your threshold for that transaction.

Answer to your second question: Blessing scroll would be considered payment for services to be rendered unless the amount your paying exceeds the normal prices that are charged.

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 7:33am

I have yet to see anything on trading items that have no set value, biglo parts etc. If no set value, can these items be transferred for free, and if I buy them, does that g transfer go against the exchange limits since the item had no value

Big lo parts can be transfered for free so long as you are following the rest of trade rules, ie. no trading between multies.

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 7:35am

I read the rules many times but there are lots of words/terms i dont understand. I understand only that you can jail me if you like.

If there is something you are not sure of or dont understand fully you can ask here or ask a guard to explain it to you.

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 7:35am

Can you translate these rules into other languages so others can understand and have an input and also know if they're doing wrong. It's only fair.

We will work to get them translated and posted in the other language threads

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 7:38am

I ddo have one question to please clearify.
You are not making the rules retroactive but when April 1st comes will my old loans still be able to be paid back or I lose them?

For example, one of my loans out is 250g...now if they cant pay it back by April 1st will they still be able to pay it back or will it be lost? If able to pay back is there a section I must list what items or loans I have out that way they can be overlooked after April 1st?

Anything prior to April first is treated as under "Old rules" and will be handled as such. Players who have debts are encouraged to try to square them away before April 1st, but we do understand some debts are large and need time. So long as the player is actively making payments towards their debt they will be fine.

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 7:47am

QoD,

Neither of us made a character to "boost" the other but we never charged ourselves, we also find it it riddiculus to do so. We just support each other as we always do in real life.
Shall I charge him 50 bucks for the lunch today at home just coz I cooked it? Or he shall charge me 30$ for driving me to work?

Dear Admins, rethink the rules regarding Real life couples and families. Things realy do not match this way.

:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 7:54am

The other item not addressed, I have had a guard tell me NO trades between multis on same computer, balanced or unbalanced. This needs clarified. For now, I just dont trade crap.

Correct NO trading between multies period. NO interactions, no selling/buying or putting items in clan bank from one of your characters and retrieving with another of your characters.

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 2:29pm

So no trading anymore between multis. My brother and i play from same computers for time being, so we're considered multis until i buy my own computer. He put money in the clan bank a bit ago, so now if im to take any money out of clan bank, we would get jailed?

Also, clan has injury healing pots that are free for clan members so they dont have to wait for injury times. Can we still give those for free to clan member or do we have to start charging now?

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 3:06pm

Also, clan has injury healing pots that are free for clan members so they dont have to wait for injury times. Can we still give those for free to clan member or do we have to start charging now?

Great question Fatrex!!

Mages ask for rez in fights all the time. To help offset the cost of doing so, we keep lots of injury heal pots in the bank. Will it now be illegal for us to use those or even make them because several players join together to gather the resources needed to make them and then the alchi deposits them in bank. Looking forward to an answer to this question.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 4:05pm

Queen of ... you are admin now? how can a player, even not guard answer to question asked to the admin?

We need clarification and answer from admin, not from players feeling even if this guy is forum censor.

So question TO ADMIN ... I already asked, but deleted

1. was mention of trade 50% +/- average market prices ... this mention seems removed, so now

- are the trade allowed only at exactly price of average market price (prices nobody know)?
- 10s more or less is powerlevelling?

2. are these new feature reserved to magmar?
I rarely see more than 2 human guard online ...

3. will a list of all item with average market prices edited daily?
- must we now before each trade of some stuff, ask guard .. forum censor .. or ??? the average market price?
or after a trade: "no luck, you lost, was not the average market price --> punishment"

4. we go in instance in group per exple magish, i use my mount on each doors, after that, we divide the food used and all give me they part back (money or food).... is that also powerleveling?
- will we have after each such situation a cop am ass who will ask why we got some food or money or ...?
was exactly so on FR server where was a cop who came asked me why a guy (after leaving clan with 3g debt) sended me 3g without getting something back (3g went in clan bank)...

Or ... we go in instance, each time is the same who summon his mount but don't want to get food back ... is that powerlevelling? Will you check also each instance we do, who is in group, how many time each benefit of free instance?

and when later, we send to this guy some ressource because he need and because he never ask to be paid for food, will we also have a cop am ass to explain that?

5. Magish again ...
we did a lot of time, people in group often changed, or not ... I keep all the chess and will give each one his part when i get the set complete.... what happend? will you check each run, note who was in group? or will we need make screen shot of each run to explain to the cop who will ask why i give money to somebody and if this person was effectively in group?

6. a mage drop some blood pots or ... he don't need and send me them... later (more than 10 days) I drop or not some mana scrolls and send him them ... If I good understand, when i receive the 10 blood pots, my powerleveling account will be increased, and when i will send him 5 mana scroll, my powerleveling account will be decreased?

7. after each trade will we be informed if the trade increase the powerlevelling account because was not exactely the average market price of the day and how much?

8. can you explain us the limit between help and powerleveling ... if help still exist for you .... what is help and what is powerleveling .... or want you simply remove the possibility to help each other?

(Queen of what you want, don't need to answer me, i need answer from whose who make and apply the rules, not your feelings. )

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 4:50pm

OK, so I am gonna be very specific about my question, and would like someone in admins to give a specific answer.

I have 1000 Striped Gildfish to sell, the stated price is 33c each, current exchange offer is 1s 33c each. Auction prices are usually around 1s 70c each although none for sale there now.

I have a player in alliance that I want to sell these fish to at 1s each, (our typical alliance price of purple fish).

1. Is this trade considered balanced? If not:

2. Sale price of 10g, Stated price is 3.3g value. So is this a + of 6.7G toward my cap from that player? If not:

3. Sale price of 10g. Exchange value is 13.3g. So is this a - of 3.3g toward my cap from that player? If not:

4. Sale price of 10g. Typical Auction value is 17g. So is this a - of 7g toward my cap from that player?

Based on this confusion, do we need a spread sheet and spend hours a day to keep track of all trades, Auction, Exchange, private, clan with all players and exactly what that cap per player will be on a daily basis. I will need to hire an accountant to trade, as I don't know how to work that spread sheet.

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 9:18pm

oh and another thing, what about the people that give you gold to buy packs of cards or smuggler bags? smugglers bags cost 30g to get and if i get items that are over that amount and still give them to the person dose that cost towards powerleveling? card decks cost 5g to get if they get a rare card out of it is that an automatic jailing for powerleveling?

these are non transferable items, with set limitations per player. Key word Limitations. If trade fair only allows 10 card packs per fair, a player shouldnt be paying another player to get him more in the first place. But I will ask the admins final word on this to whether they are ok with players buying them for other players and will come back to this question later.
well since ludial links and cards are actually transferable i do not understand your answer to the 1st question i have here

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 9:19pm

sorry i ment the items from the bags are transferable and the card decks are transferable

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 9:47pm

Sorry Amigias if I wasnt clear enough. What I was saying is that there are restrictions on how many a player can buy. Meaning that the game itself is restricting the flow of items to one player by setting limits on how many the player can purchase during one event. But like i said earlier, I am waiting for feed back from admins on this particular scenerio before I give a definative answer.

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 10:14pm

So no trading anymore between multis. My brother and i play from same computers for time being, so we're considered multis until i buy my own computer. He put money in the clan bank a bit ago, so now if im to take any money out of clan bank, we would get jailed?

Answer to Q 1: Correct so long as you and your brother are playing from the same pc you are considered multies and should not trade with each other. As for the clan bank and him adding things and you taking things. Obviously you can not use clan bank to transfer items/ gold from one multi to another. But if you are for example taking 1g from the clan treasury to pay clan tax and your brother adds money to clan bank to pay his monthly tax this would not be considered transfer of money from one character to another. Now if you want to give your brother 30g and are trying to use clan treaury to not get caught.. sorry but this breaks the rules.
Answer to Q 2: Yes, clans can place items in clan bank for Clan member use, this is a normal part of game play and benefit of being in a clan, So long as your not using multies to transfer items through the clan bank or using it to funnel illegal amounts of gold/items as 3rd prty transfer (pushing)powerlvling of another player. It only takes a little bit of common sense to know what is normal interaction and what is exceeding the threshhold. Scrolls for Great Battle use, healing potions, all are normal things pretty much every clan in faeo does for each other. Same with dragon elixir resources clans putting in resources to clan bank so they can all benefit and make de's is perfectly normal. But if you are putting De's in by only one person and taking de's out by only one person.. why need the clan bank? ;)

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 10:55pm

OK, so I am gonna be very specific about my question, and would like someone in admins to give a specific answer.

I have 1000 Striped Gildfish to sell, the stated price is 33c each, current exchange offer is 1s 33c each. Auction prices are usually around 1s 70c each although none for sale there now.

I have a player in alliance that I want to sell these fish to at 1s each, (our typical alliance price of purple fish).

1. Is this trade considered balanced? If not:

2. Sale price of 10g, Stated price is 3.3g value. So is this a + of 6.7G toward my cap from that player? If not:

3. Sale price of 10g. Exchange value is 13.3g. So is this a - of 3.3g toward my cap from that player? If not:

4. Sale price of 10g. Typical Auction value is 17g. So is this a - of 7g toward my cap from that player?

Based on this confusion, do we need a spread sheet and spend hours a day to keep track of all trades, Auction, Exchange, private, clan with all players and exactly what that cap per player will be on a daily basis. I will need to hire an accountant to trade, as I don't know how to work that spread sheet.

This is ok
This is also ok
This would be the buffer zone and consired regular game interactions unless it is with a player connected to the same computer as you -which would then be illegal transfer between multies. Remember these rules are directed to powerleveling/pushing a character through irregular means. i.e. Free transfer. Its common practice for clans to give discounts to clan/allaince. But discounts shouldnt drop below what players willingly sell for on exchange. Too deep of discounts will apply toward your cap for powerleveling threshold
What is not common practice is a player purposely giving items free or greatly reduced to one player with the intent to push that character at a faster rate than the game is economically designed for. Aka Giving someone 10,000 purple fish for a few gold when the market value suggests the cost would be closer to 100-170g

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 11:15pm

Okay let me ask this... If a player is level 9 and makes the Cap of 175g Does the cap do a total reset when the player makes level 10 or does it just go up 25g???? Also is the Cap a total from all Trades or just one person????
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol: