You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 22nd 2015, 4:36pm

What do you think I should do?

Hello.
My character is 4 years old as you can see. I had registered on the old Turkish server - back when it existed. I was using Mammoth set since it was the cheapest one at the time (and apparently still is). However, I wasn't really happy with that set because its damages were so low, so I bought scrolls of destruction, tore all my items down into sparkling crystals and sold them.
I know this isn't the logical thing to do, but I don't regret it at all since I don't play that much (I usually play for one week intervals and take 4-5 month breaks inbetween :P). You can tell that from the fact that I've been playing for 4 years but I still had mammoth set until two days ago :P. Anyway, the question is, what do you think I should do now? Since I don't play much as I said, my ambitions aren't that high - I don't really want to be a valor player with full blue gear or anything - but I've always wanted to use a Twilight set and maybe even have a Berona tiger. I don't really want it to be immediate or anything either, but what would you suggest me to do? Should I keep collecting plants until I get the twilight set (or at least a couple of items of it) together? Or should I buy some twilight gear with the money I currently have (Which is almost around 20g) and complete the rest with leather items and go hunt creatures?
Both options seemed equally logical to me so I felt like I should get advices from some of the more experienced players, so anything you'll say will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance and have a wonderful day! :bye:

Sunday, March 22nd 2015, 4:41pm

Oh and a quick question too, its a small question so I didn't really want to open a seperate thread just for that. I forgot to write it in the initial post though, and since I can't edit it.. well :(

However, how can I get the green, blue or violet sickles? I know the red ones are in the city fair but I can't seem to find the other ones, except for the herbologist's Argentill trade. Where else can I find some better tools?

Monday, March 23rd 2015, 12:28am

Hello Headache, to answer your last question you can get a green sickle from the lvl 6 Quest Magmar Raider. If you would like a Blue sickle you can visit the Gnome Spirit in Graves of poor and with 14 gnome coins you can purchase a Ataman sickle, also can buy with 11 gnome cones + green durable sickle.
If you would like a purple or red Sickle you can take your chances opening chests during the various precious chest events with a chance of finding a work tool certificate which can be exchanged in fair grounds for the tool. Work tool certificates are also transferable and you can buy from other players, but they are very expensive and since you said you play intermittenly that may not be feasable for you. Hope this information helps! Good Game mate!