You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 26th 2015, 11:56am

Best Hunter set

I'm a hunter and don't want to do much PVP.

I currently use Dodger set, but I'm wondering if HW is beter for hunter monsters then Dodger.

My strategy would be blocking and using the snake combo over and over until it dies.

Thursday, March 26th 2015, 12:16pm

The faster you fight the more fights you get from your blessings.... Dodger is a cross between HW and BC... HW is good for PvP as you can last longer in fights.. BC is good if you want to do a lot of Damage fast but offers lower protection... I have used all styles and find Dodger the best... For Hunting and PvP...

BtW.. The Winter is Long...
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Thursday, March 26th 2015, 2:18pm

HW - Very slow kills due to the low damage it does but it (block) fair enough - good for stalling and healing allies in long fights - Mob hunt- definitely NOT.
Dodger - medium to fast kills and It is fine as you will not get all the mobs hits due to the (dodge) - it has stronger hits than bonecrushers which makes it good hunt and PvP set.
Bonecrusher - Very fast kills due to the lots of (crit) it does and can out-heal you on one life-returning combo, if you stun you can easily kill the enemy/mob - its good for hunt and PvP but it gets 95% of the hits that enter in them, very rare dodges and blocks can appear.

:cool: Hope I helped and Good luck with your choice! :rose:
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Friday, March 27th 2015, 2:17am

The best set for hunting is hands down Bonecrusher. Blocking and snaking is for killing superbeings. If you wanna make real money then you need to kill mobs so fast they dont even get time for a decent death scream. BC is also extremely cheap to use. Weak powers can serve you through rainbows at lvl5-10. Its lower HP means you can use cheaper sources to resort HP while hunting. At later levels when mobs crit like mad (gargoyles) green weakness powder can make up for lack of defense by severely cutting the mobs dmg. That tactic will save you from frustration and heal pot useage.

Friday, March 27th 2015, 8:37am

The best set for hunting is hands down Bonecrusher. Blocking and snaking is for killing superbeings. If you wanna make real money then you need to kill mobs so fast they dont even get time for a decent death scream. BC is also extremely cheap to use. Weak powers can serve you through rainbows at lvl5-10. Its lower HP means you can use cheaper sources to resort HP while hunting. At later levels when mobs crit like mad (gargoyles) green weakness powder can make up for lack of defense by severely cutting the mobs dmg. That tactic will save you from frustration and heal pot useage.
until like level 11 i didn't have to use that many life elixirs either, i just used vampire elixirs.
at like level 9 you have a combo-hit+vampire and it restore you over 200 hp which is pretty much what you got damaged.

i rarely used any life elixirs.
also, like you said, you can just use a low price fish to restore health after battle :)

Friday, March 27th 2015, 9:13am

I'll make this short.

Heavyweight armor is for stalling for reaaaaal long in PVP's, Demo's, CC etc. They give good blocks, and are a great set for PVP's. I do not recommend it for hunting as your fights will probably take a minute to finish.

Dodger armor is like a mixture of Heavyweight and Bonecrusher. Dodgers dodge well, and give great hits, sometimes even higher than a bonecrusher. Its a good set if you want the advantages of a HW and BC.

Bonecrusher armor is usually for fast fights, in rages and stuff. It gives one of the most critical hits, but thus doesn't offer any protection, and once your stunned, you may get knocked out in a couple of seconds.

So, like I said. HW for PVP
Dodger for a taste of both HW and BC (I recommend it for both valor, and raging)
BC for if you want fast fights, and I mean real fast. :D

Good luck choosing your set.
Visionary. Savior. Madman. It doesn't matter. I am SINISTER.