You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "OriginalSith" started this thread

Thursday, April 2nd 2015, 3:46pm

Abyss fight ethics

I'll put it to you straight.

- No attacking people in abyss area (before/after), clans on both sides need the resources, doing this is just a really "low" move.
- Dont silence anyone in the fight. If you do, expect a mirror everytime. Simple as that. Everyone is there for valor, silence denies that. No silences = no mirrors. Everyone wins.
- If someone hexes or ball/chain or mirrors you, feel free to give it back to them. We try to stop this type of thing and encourage "fair play" for all who show up. IF you have issues with an opposing race player, leave it out of abyss fights.

I have told people here to do the same, not everyone will listen but I expect most will.

Choice is yours now.
Sith
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Thursday, April 2nd 2015, 3:50pm

originalnoob style do what i said no what i do

Thursday, April 2nd 2015, 3:55pm

This is exactly what I do and say. If you stop "hating" so quick, you just might learn something.
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Thursday, April 2nd 2015, 3:58pm

don't worry i already learn a lot from you and your style, :woody:

Thursday, April 2nd 2015, 4:00pm

LOL is this a joke ?

I received mirrors from you and Tracey because I complained you put mirrors on mags ... now you play the good guy?

Pesonnaly in Abyss people who silence me ... I silence in return ... I receive arrows or powder I silence ... I am mirrored or hexed ... I mirror ... simple as that

People who behave correctly I play fair with them.

Thursday, April 2nd 2015, 4:07pm

i'm happy about this post :lol: got tired of the messageing pigeon role... the thing is, everyone plays as he wants... i always asked humans to stop throwing arrows on mags on abyss (when we're overpowering mags), i'm also against hex, mirror or destructor in abyss (but if i get one of those will throw back) and that's pretty much it... abyss has the potential to be very fun but somehow, we found a way to make it a hostile enviroment...
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Thursday, April 2nd 2015, 4:09pm

LOL is this a joke ?

I received mirrors from you and Tracey because I complained you put mirrors on mags ... now you play the good guy?

Pesonnaly in Abyss people who silence me ... I silence in return ... I receive arrows or powder I silence ... I am mirrored or hexed ... I mirror ... simple as that

People who behave correctly I play fair with them.

- No attacking people in abyss area (before/after), doing this is just a really "low" move.
- Dont silence anyone in the fight. If you do, expect a mirror everytime. Simple as that.

AVP - Both of these apply to you specifically. You stop it, you wont get mirrored. Outside abyss, do as you please but have some ethics by not attacking and mirroring others who do nothing to you in abyss. Send 0gan and the rest outside, but leave Abyss alone.

As for the rest, yes, I've continually told everyone and they've even pleaded with people not to do this. Most listen. Some dont. Those you can deal with as they do to you.

Sith

Thursday, April 2nd 2015, 4:17pm

i don't use arrow in abyss, use only if i receive arrow (and i receive often magical silence red very bad effect :D) or when strenght human and magmars is equivalent
I often see arrows on the magmars when presente 10-15 human and 1-2 magmars, i hope in future human and magmars don't use arrow in this situation is really stupid for all player :)

good game

Thursday, April 2nd 2015, 4:20pm

and i hope sith and avp resolve their dispute, for the benefit of all :)

Thursday, April 2nd 2015, 4:37pm

I am appaled by the way you put things down ...

Did I start mirroring you or others ? No .... As far as I now you started this game ...
I went once in Abyss and then you and Tracey mirrored mags (not me yet) which I complained to Tracey ...
What did I got in return ... you started mirroring me every single Abyss we joined together ... even Tracey came specially to sneak in Abyss to mirror me when she was not even participating to Abyss fight ... not specifically fair play.

So please ... don't reverse roles and try to make others believe I started mirroring or silencing you or other humans in Abyss ... just take full responsibility for your own actions.

Now as I said ... If I am mirrored/hexed/powdered/arrowed ... I will do in return to the offender ... you don't need that in Abyss since most often than never Humans outnumbered Mags at lvl 12.

See you in next Abyss

Thursday, April 2nd 2015, 4:41pm

From one who talks with both his faces. Says one thing then does something else... Really Funny here...
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Thursday, April 2nd 2015, 4:58pm

Just a little clarification since maybe you do not realize ... when we are outnumbered with all the poisonning we receive from you guys it is possible that from time to time we do not arrow back the true offender when we get silenced and he is not in front of us ... but believe me I receive my lot of retribution/silence/weakness arrows and powders in Abyss (red purple and green), even when we are 3 mags in front of 15 humans ... not to mention laggers ... so start asking humans to refrain using all these niceties and everyboby will be better of.

Dzaack : +1

:thumbsup:

Thursday, April 2nd 2015, 6:02pm

for me is very stupid used arrows on the magmars when 15 human and 3 magmars

1) use effect PROLONGED FILTH ? = less value for human

2) use effect POWERFUL STRENGHT LOSS? = less value for human

3) magmars use SILENCE MAGICAL RED ON THE ME (for example)? my abyss is finish, but no convenience for magmars because after i and another player use arrows on the magmars = less valure for human and magmars

i really don't understand motive for use arrows when present much human and few magmars (or contrary), does not exist convenience for anyone

I hope all player (human and magmars) stop use stupid arrows when there is considerable disparity of strength between the two teams

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Apr 5th 2015, 3:28am) with the following reason: non-english quote

Thursday, April 2nd 2015, 7:35pm

From day 1 of this abyss area....I myself have tried to relay to EVERYONE...even our magmar associates....to KEEP THAT PLATEU tactic *****$$$$%%%$#$#%^# ....OFF the abyss area....(until fired upon OR targeted, (which i take a bit personal)) i wont use them there cause there is not reason to ...its idiocy simply put.

Easy valor for all....a fun fight...no injury / damage to self or equipment<<<<<<<<< :P

SO WHY bring it there

leave your bows & BS at home :sneakers: ....come & have a clean fight for a change & give our tempers a rest

Lifes stressful enough as it is without any of this stuff.

and just to clarify here.....Im stating this towards ALL MAGS AND HUMANS that join these fights regardless of the level of the fight.
My clannies & teammates. Just so there's no mistake that I'm taking sides with anyone here.

If you insist on having a personl war .... :beer: meet up on the plat after the fight :smoke:
:ghost: :love2: :rabbit: :stronger: :kiss:
:beer: if its beer-30, whiskey-time, or wine time :wink: best pour spare glass :sneak: im on my way :dance::drink:kiss2:

Thursday, April 2nd 2015, 9:52pm

It´s very nice to read a lot humans talking bad of throwing arrows in Abyss but When I gone to Abyss all kind of arrows and retri powders on top, ah and magic shurikens too :lol:(and yes we were 3 or 4 mags vs >15 humans)
Move this post to human area and teach your noob lvl 12 mages how to make funnier Abyss and maybe one day we can do GB there.

By the way I remmber to all that there is anice place if you don´t meet people in Abyss try to go to Tallaar and throw whatever arrows you want :thumbsup:
When the warriors dream, giants fall

Thursday, April 2nd 2015, 10:30pm

It´s very nice to read a lot humans talking bad of throwing arrows in Abyss but When I gone to Abyss all kind of arrows and retri powders on top, ah and magic shurikens too :lol:(and yes we were 3 or 4 mags vs >15 humans)
Move this post to human area and teach your noob lvl 12 mages how to make funnier Abyss and maybe one day we can do GB there.

By the way I remmber to all that there is anice place if you don´t meet people in Abyss try to go to Tallaar and throw whatever arrows you want :thumbsup:
the problem is don't possible see human launch arrows :(

in abyss not possible make gb

tallar? when i call player in abyss for tallar much reply "no sorry broken armor" -.-

Thursday, April 2nd 2015, 10:30pm

don't be sarcastic... trust me, you wouldn't like the answer... noobs are on both sides and if you really want to talk about fairness, mags should stop throwing arrows as well, doesn't matter how imbalance the fight is cause it's not our fault... there are lots of mags at any lvl who simply aren't interested in this area of the game
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 3:00am

dont look down :d

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 10:25am

I cant speak for other levels but level 13 abyss fight is always going to start by ilhan hexing somebody so of course people will retaliate to this if thats the way they want to be treated then of course im always happy to help them
A :smoke: team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with the situation.

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 8:28pm

Oohh yes I forgot Magmars must deal with x10 poisons but not use their arrows on humans who are potentially critting/ screwing them over every cast!

Sith you will stop humans using x5-x10 poison on magmars every fight? no?

02:05 Character Dagda [12] started the battle for Hand of the Abyss [12]. To join it, click HERE within 02:15:08!

02:15 Dagda has cursed DEADLY WRAITH with the Swamp Hex.

Sith you dealed with this noob yet???

Magic Silence I throw After this Swamp Hex.

You will tell me, "oh then use silence on dagda".

You really think Magmars have time to search through 10 humans for the 'noob' who use hex effects whilst being screwed by humans mass poison magic + individual casts?

Dagda is one of ur ex-Darkside so shouldnt be difficult to 'fix' this 'noob'.

Make a start and update us on your Actions? :thumbsup:

"Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish."