You are not logged in.

Wednesday, April 8th 2015, 8:57pm

Put a new in News and more people will participate. The most part didn't notice about this event.

Wednesday, April 8th 2015, 9:28pm

Put a new in News and more people will participate. The most part didn't notice about this event.

This is true, I like forum events, and I participate every week in weeky knowledge test for example (even from aixiliin in forum). At spanish server our admin always put news in the main page so everybody could see there was an special forum event... in this case, I saw the event late, when was at poll already. Sometimes there's no time to check forum every day.

So please, next time put news about it :mol:
Magmar Consecrator

:love1: Italian :love: Spanish :love: English :love1:

Thursday, April 9th 2015, 9:12am

BTW Frank , I impore you not to use polls again .
You choose what is best .

These polls just leads to floods all over in game from participants beggig for votes .
Bregan for Life !

Thursday, April 9th 2015, 9:24am

@ Forum Moderator,

Do you think that the lack of interest can be explained by the fact that people were poorly informed about the contest? I, personally, learnt about it only when one of my clan members posted the results of the poll in clan chat...

Thursday, April 9th 2015, 9:54am

Put the contest in the news next time, just like the admins of Mail Ru did.
Visionary. Savior. Madman. It doesn't matter. I am SINISTER.

Thursday, April 9th 2015, 1:53pm

Even news alone isnt quite effective. In the past all events were flooded in chat using Sheara. Utilization of this feature has been sorely missing for all events. So please ask the admins to return to using the floods for all events no matter how mundane. Can space the messages like every 30 mins. But please ensure it comes from SHEARA's toon so we can put her on enemy list/ignore if folks annoyed by them.

Friday, April 10th 2015, 12:18am

Even news alone isnt quite effective. In the past all events were flooded in chat using Sheara. Utilization of this feature has been sorely missing for all events. So please ask the admins to return to using the floods for all events no matter how mundane. Can space the messages like every 30 mins. But please ensure it comes from SHEARA's toon so we can put her on enemy list/ignore if folks annoyed by them.

You cannot add administrators to your enemies list!

cant add sheara to enemies anymore
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Friday, April 10th 2015, 2:19am

Damnit. Wonder if info an admin :lol: Can then use him, her.... it.