You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, April 12th 2015, 2:46am

Fossils!! What are they and how do you get them?

Ok, I know where I used to get them, but I have have exactly 0 fossils since the update. Not one gray, green, blue, purple or red fossil at all.

I see they are still selling in AH, so what's going on?
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Sunday, April 12th 2015, 3:24am

I most time have gotten them from Golems on Rage.. But not many since the update.. I think about 5 since then...and is out of like 100 times doing rage...
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Sunday, April 12th 2015, 5:19am

first of all - as a lv10- you wont even see grey and/or green.

But they still drop.

I do armored rainy on Provacateurs at city and i get about 1-2 fossils every hour.
Same as orcs.

just keep at it

Sunday, April 12th 2015, 5:39am

Purple and blue fossils used to drop from the gargoyles fairly often but since update to be honest I dont get any either... I guess maybe they were removed or became a rare drop from them?

Sunday, April 12th 2015, 9:48am

Fossils are what crack cocaine is to your hometown's streetwalker, or neon light is to insects, or A-list celebs to paparazzi, to Faeo's resident curators Samary and Menachem. As the marketing team of a certain brand of potato chips puts it, "they can't have just one!" You can get fossils fro-... Hey, wait, this isn't a weekly knowledge thread :glance: You tricked me!

Sunday, April 12th 2015, 9:50am

got some purple on gargoyles , but maybe less than before , yes . since we drop closed silver and gold caskets , i suppose they reduce the drop rate of fossils ?

Sunday, April 12th 2015, 10:51am

No fossils from grim gargoyls. And also no pet food.
Idk if it's a bug or not, but i'm 100% sure they don't drop these things anymore.

Sunday, April 12th 2015, 11:35am

I guess you don't get fossils from high level monsters, all I get is rare and rarities. The last time I got an old fossil was on Level 4 .. Since then, nothing.
Visionary. Savior. Madman. It doesn't matter. I am SINISTER.

Sunday, April 12th 2015, 3:54pm

Fossil from 9-11 lvl r appreciate

Sunday, April 12th 2015, 6:51pm

sigh my dear... you are a walking fossil, what would you need more for? ;)

Sunday, April 12th 2015, 8:22pm

We sure are!! You and I should be next to each other in a Museum somewhere!!

sigh my dear... you are a walking fossil, what would you need more for? ;)
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Monday, April 13th 2015, 8:46am

08:40 You have been attacked by Red Axes Renegade [6] .
08:43 A Rare Fossil 1 pcs
Bregan for Life !

Monday, April 13th 2015, 3:11pm

15:04 You have been attacked by Red Axes Renegade [6] .
15:10 A Rarity Fossil 1 pcs
Bregan for Life !

Monday, April 13th 2015, 3:51pm

http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…7529#post197529

dzaack explains here why you dont get any fossil. the main problem is relic fossils.
:dance: EVERDAY I'M CHAPPULÄ°NG :dance:

Wednesday, April 15th 2015, 12:58am

I shouldn't expect any grey / green or even blue as lvl10. You should still be getting some purple though unless the cut off for these is lvl8/9. I get a fare few purple fossils. Relic fossils are only from super beings, the greater the lvl difference between you and the super being the lower the chances of a drop. Also oddly I see more relic fossils now that I have no need for them than when I needed them.

I doubt any of this will help you Magra as I'm sure you knew all this anyway.

:rose:

Wednesday, April 15th 2015, 6:26am

I think Fossils are removed from L9 gargs and scorps, even when I would rage them at L9 I didn't get any. They must have been removed just like pet food. I got a lot of blue and purple fossils killing L8 gargs when I was L9, but never got any from L9 mobs. I guess they just removed them :o(.

Wednesday, April 15th 2015, 6:59am

Guess all the evidence currently points to a cut off point for fossils at lvl8 mobs. Nothing major however if thats the case. Pet food seems buggy but maybe its intentional since lvl10 mobs spam the hell outta them once you start hunting those.

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 12:33am

Did all rages on lvl10 killing lvl9 gargs and yes they never give pet food or fossils drop )

Friday, April 17th 2015, 3:34am

You see, Gudzons were rare beasts, even back when they were still alive, so it seems we have unearthed pretty much all of their remains...