You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 21st 2015, 9:12pm

21/04/2015
client version newest possinle as due to earlier problem had to reload client.

Lag now incredable as normal rage fights average between 20/30 sec this was 45/1 min 30 and then lag so bad by time fights loaded was killed 3 times.
An absolute joke with the client :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Tuesday, April 21st 2015, 9:56pm

Client crashed

Yesterday
evening, shortly before midnight, the client has crashed. Later I launched the client and find myself in front of
the page Mail@center.RU... And there nothing on my page, impossible
to click the link "in order to launch the client. I was able to
conect Firefox to dl the installer and install it.

On ly descktop I got now 2 icons WoD, the old one and a new one. If I made one clicks
right then properties, on the 1st icon I got: " mailrugames: //
play / 13.224 " and on the 2eme I have: " mailrugames: // play / 13.14 "
Hope to have been useful for you

Tuesday, April 21st 2015, 10:07pm

Client version 3.0.28
Every time
When I open the emotes The hunt screen freezes...
It has been doing this for awhile now...
Also Chat I send does not show up on my chat log at times.... This is a very old bug from July 2013 update
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Tuesday, April 21st 2015, 11:29pm

Client version 3.0.28
Was doing Rage and Client froze - i tried to refresh it couple times but some error apper and ...... after 4 min it kicked me to log in screen and i was dead in fully red gear - dont even know what was broken :(
My chat logs:

23:04 The Lands of Oblivion instance will be shut down in 9min.
23:08 The Lands of Oblivion instance will be shut down in 5min.

Lost 4 min due Client Crush - and i die in Red
plz check what was broken and fix it

Wednesday, April 22nd 2015, 7:58pm

i just noticed something today... when i'm in fight with lvl 12/13 kroffs (with summon) if i need to call out a wraith or mount, when i open combat backpack vlient crashes.. happened 3 times today...
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Wednesday, April 22nd 2015, 8:17pm

Client frozes... Died twice today agains Kroffs, was not able to remove poison...
Also chat not working...

20:09 Insane Blood: damn lags
20:09 Insane Blood: 20:08 No available channels!
20:09 Insane Blood: 20:08 Some of your items have been damaged: Necromancer's Dark Ring (-1), Baldric of Combat Greatness (-1), Hero Belt (-1), The Bracers of Destruction (-1), Contrition Cuisses (-1).
...I've got to kill to stay alive, no one will hide...

Saturday, April 25th 2015, 9:03pm

http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=30398

I dont know if it's client specific or general game error but this is happening alot now.

Invisible [9][Great Elixir of ...]effectInvisible [9]Invisible [9]-114 blowInvisible [9][Great Elixir of ...]effectInvisible [9][Bear Super-blow]effectInvisible [9][stun]effectInvisible [9]Invisible [9]-138 blowInvisible [9][Great Elixir of ...]effectInvisible [9][Great Elixir of ...]effectInvisible [9]Invisible [9]-112 blow
Even today this happened, i thought maybe it was a bug with rock elixir affecting the bear stun but this time none of us were using it. Please look into it.

Monday, April 27th 2015, 3:58am

Whatever you guys are doing to the game client just please stop.

It seems like it is only getting worse and worse. Most of the day sunday I had nothing but lags and client locking up which makes it a little difficult to play in tallaars and to hunt.

Browser is working faster than client
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Monday, April 27th 2015, 4:12am

Cleaned up temp files and all that stupid crap, rebooted client and this is what I have..see anything a little off about this??
Kenny The Great has attached the following file:
  • 0002 (2).jpg (128.73 kB - 102 times downloaded - latest: Feb 7th 2022, 10:12pm)

Wednesday, June 10th 2015, 10:20am

CLINT NOT LOAD FIGHTS 2 times in tallar and 1 in abys !!!!! :@:@::@:@::@:@:

Friday, June 19th 2015, 7:40pm

client not updating

client version 3.0.32
date - don't remember really but a few months since last udpate i can remember

when opening client it starts update and at music files it promts an error
and it doesn't update. Any idea about that?

Friday, June 19th 2015, 8:39pm

RE: client not updating

client version 3.0.32
date - don't remember really but a few months since last udpate i can remember

when opening client it starts update and at music files it promts an error
and it doesn't update. Any idea about that?

i too have this same issue.

Also, when i try to add a flood, it will only send it to private message back to myself.

Friday, June 19th 2015, 9:22pm

Also, when i try to add a flood, it will only send it to private message back to myself.

-UnderWorld-, be sure your flood message does not contain the word prv: I had your same issue, when I changed my text it worked fine, maybe it's that....

Friday, June 26th 2015, 11:45am

when i'm in hunting mode and use scroll bars it sticks and till i click again it moves with my mouse as if it's looking my mouse location

Friday, June 26th 2015, 8:29pm

-UnderWorld-, be sure your flood message does not contain the word prv: I had your same issue, when I changed my text it worked fine, maybe it's that....

oh cool thanks, ill try that :)

Saturday, June 27th 2015, 6:59pm

Client doesn't work.
Every day worst.. :(. Screen don't load, Combat also... I have re-install all...and it doesn't work
Please, ¿could you check it asap?
Thanks

Sunday, June 28th 2015, 4:08am

Having Issues with Chat only half way working here also.. That is a Very Very Very old Bug since July 2013 update has benn reported Many Many Many times still not Fixed.. I hope a lot of these Bugs get fixed before any new Update comes out.. This should have been fixed a long time ago...
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Sunday, June 28th 2015, 4:15am

Having Issues with Chat only half way working here also.. That is a Very Very Very old Bug since July 2013 update has benn reported Many Many Many times still not Fixed.. I hope a lot of these Bugs get fixed before any new Update comes out.. This should have been fixed a long time ago...

+++++

With every update comes a ton of bugs and it seems half never get fixed. Then another update comes with half the old bugs still there PLUS the new ones.

No more updates please. lol

Wednesday, July 22nd 2015, 12:49am

crash

My Browser, SRIron, regularly crashes since i updated flash.

"Graphics card had to be reset" :grr:

No crashes before...

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 5:01pm

hello my character was a long-standing hotmail, hotmail are now no longer exists gmail all that I do to change that direction step by step? .. because suport is a mess clarified in English thanks