You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, September 9th 2015, 1:12am

Blue Easter Egg

Description has a mistake :
The Word Monsters has a mistake in it !!!
it's written mosnters which is wrong it is not a client error but a game error make sure to fix it :D
http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=1000994

You can get his blue easter egg around Easter if you kill mosnters of your level. Collect Easter Eggs and exchange them for rewards in the Free Meadows or the Smoky Knolls.

Tuesday, October 13th 2015, 2:02pm

the music is wrong

For some reason my background music is gone. I tried to change the volume, but that didnt work at all. :bll:

Wednesday, October 14th 2015, 7:13pm

very bad video recording

Sunday, October 18th 2015, 6:34pm

I have a brotherhood of virtue medal. when i look in my attributes I see that my Brotherhood of Virtue reputation has dissapeared (probably after update), I should have 3000. As a result I cannot buy any items in Brotherhood of virtue shop, items that i was able to buy before.

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 7:32am

Urgente today

Urgente

URGENT :grrrr: :grrrr:

! I'm really upset me out on this by collecting plants!http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=17218 the excellent first he imagines atinava all supposed to if you already did is much easier and more when you repeat it I promise I did it very well but I surely wrong mark is a game error or bug -.- !!

please need you to remove that today as 6 or 9 am because today I am free and I want to advance far in the profecion to win gold and to arm myself all because I am very new and as you know is a bit difficult and more when do not buy diamonds.

[Please, I need this http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=17218 remove me today as 6 or 9 am because I am free today and want to advance far in the profecion to win gold]

Greetings from Venezuel :grrrr: :grrrr:

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 8:05am

Urgente

URGENT :grrrr: :grrrr:

! I'm really upset me out on this by collecting plants!http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=17218 the excellent first he imagines atinava all supposed to if you already did is much easier and more when you repeat it I promise I did it very well but I surely wrong mark is a game error or bug -.- !!

please need you to remove that today as 6 or 9 am because today I am free and I want to advance far in the profecion to win gold and to arm myself all because I am very new and as you know is a bit difficult and more when do not buy diamonds.

[Please, I need this http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=17218 remove me today as 6 or 9 am because I am free today and want to advance far in the profecion to win gold]

Greetings from Venezuel :grrrr: :grrrr:

This is not error or Bug.. You failed the puzzles to many times in 24 Hours...
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Thursday, April 21st 2016, 7:29pm

Jeweller's trophy recipe
Among the trophies received in combat with the enemy, there is a recipe for an amulet, which the sorcerer agrees to use for the benefit of his people.

Current goal: Bring Esmeril the Jeweler# 10 #ARTIFACT[7458.
Reward: Earth Gift Charm recipe 1 pc., Earth Gift Charm 1 pc.
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Thursday, April 21st 2016, 8:44pm

Jeweller's trophy recipe
Among the trophies received in combat with the enemy, there is a recipe for an amulet, which the sorcerer agrees to use for the benefit of his people.

Current goal: Bring Esmeril the Jeweler# 10 #ARTIFACT[7458.
Reward: Earth Gift Charm recipe 1 pc., Earth Gift Charm 1 pc.

In order to continue your quest for now just bring him 10 pcs. Magnetite
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Thursday, April 21st 2016, 9:52pm

:beer: Thanks muffin, just stating it here so admin are aware of it
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Friday, April 22nd 2016, 9:06am

I don't know if is a problem of my pc or not , but when someone ask help in chat , i press help button but it alway told me that battle is already ended , but it is still there , very confused about this .
Please fix it , thx
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Friday, May 20th 2016, 10:36am

Client dont load fights... Tired

Sunday, June 26th 2016, 10:40am

Client still doesnt load fights. Last version. Cant gather resources, cant kill mobs. Broke my red tool for -1. May be you will fix it...?

Friday, September 30th 2016, 5:36pm

I can log in to game ,but that's all . I cannot move location or see chat or amount of people in location.
cannot access my backpack ,auction,or anything in game

Saturday, October 1st 2016, 4:13pm

my problem is sorted now thank you, admin.

my problem is sorted now ,thank you .

Sunday, November 6th 2016, 3:14am

Bug in Questline - Unable to progress

Voyage to the Past

Aquazurion proposes to you to uncover the secret of the symbols that appeared on the artefact, so that the Timecatcher can take you to the past, to the great Unarius

Passed: Bring 4 Wooden Tablets to the Gnome Spirit.

Current goal: Show some brainpower, and decipher the coordinates encrypted by Unarius. When you have achieved your objective, go to Aquazurion.

Reward: Wonderful Secrets of the Ocean Amulet 1 pc., Strong Essence of Experience 6 pcs.

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=413438952

I have activated the other 3 rune boards and tried every gnome rune location not just for this item but on the whole magmar lands and it will not work! i even tried some of the human lands locations but I have had no luck and got killed before trying all of them.

I have asked player http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=muffin for assistance as she has great experience with this quest, but we cannot seemto find a solution, so here I am.

I really hope you can help me find a solution to this apparent bug as i cannot get access to the Isles of Swirling Mist without doing this first.

Please Help me, and many thanks for when you do! :beer: :embarressed:

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 1:37pm

I cant join with gmail. I'm clicking my.games and gmail then i write my gmail address but password screen doesn't appear