You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

• "lososerg" started this thread

Monday, April 20th 2015, 2:47pm

Game Client Errors Report Thread

Dear players,

In April, our developers have done a great amount of work in order to increase quality of Game Client performance.

In this thread, we would like you to report about Game Client related problems that you have experienced during the LAST week (from April 13 until April 19).

For our convenience when processing your reports, please post your messages in the following format:

Date when the problem occurred
Version of the Client
Description of the problem

Thank you for your reports in advance. Your feedback is very important for us.

Monday, April 20th 2015, 2:56pm

Without conexion in my Client

Without conexion in my Client, please , do the neccesary

Monday, April 20th 2015, 2:58pm

Date : 16 - 18 ( and even today 20) / 4/ 2015
Version : the version from 26.02.2015

Description of problem(s) :1- When sending messages in game sometimes the clien doesnt send them
2- When sending messages in game the client send it but it doesnt show to me that it got sent ( the other player see them but i dont )
3- When players send me messeges it shows to them that it got sent , but it does not appear on my screen

Those are the most common chat problems that i've been facing .

Thanks - Have good day
:ghost:

Monday, April 20th 2015, 3:03pm

Date when the problem occurred : April 5, 2015
Version of the Client : 3.0.28
Description of the problem : Not able to search for items in auction or exchange, make new lots in exchange and also cannot search for items in shop after removing the "Show only items available by level" or "Show only items available by restrictions". The above works good on browser.
~ I will lift u up when u fall down :snowball: after i finish laughing :thumbsup: ~

Monday, April 20th 2015, 3:22pm

sometimes it super lags in fights
FACT: I'm 100m away from you.

S̸͍̻͓͆ͅŢ̸̙̪͔͈̜̪̏̓͊̆̂̔͌̇͆̉A̴̢̺̥͍̬͈̻̦̫͜͠ͅR̵̛͕̲͖̜̦̭̦̪͙͍̍͆̓̔̾̍͘͝͝Ț̴̯̺͓̿̈́̉͌͌ͅ ̵͖̲͕̰̎͐̓̋͂͗̈̅̀͛͑͘̕͝Ř̸̡̡̻͖̖͛͐̇́͐̉̍̕͝Ứ̴͈͓̗̙͙͎̝̻̬̀̇͛̿̏̉̓̈́̃̊͗Ņ̸̦̬̬̭͍͚̦̞̰̇̎̔̍̀͑̑́͑̓̌͘͜͝ͅŅ̴̑́̅̍̒̿I̷͈͍͌͐̋̾̌̅́̏N̸̥̯̦̗̱̲̙̆͗̀̆̐̒̉͆̀̉́̅̈́̕͝ͅĢ̵̡͕̣̻̬̗̘̖̜̙̳̔̀̌͑̐̈̑͂̂̇͠!̵̡̂̍̕!̵̢̨̻̖̰̳̘̻̗̜͖͒̉̂͂̑!̷̧̢̛̪͕̪͈̲̭̱͌͒̀̾̉̈́̽͒͛̿̀̚̕͠

Monday, April 20th 2015, 3:24pm

spheres on arena

Date..all month 02 during 5th badges in arena

version: 22/12/2014

during the feat 5thX10 badges in arena, all spheres i done did not count.

Thanks and good day. :drink:

Monday, April 20th 2015, 3:35pm

spheres in arena

sorry...mistake on date on first message...

date: 11 to 20 january

version :22/12/2014

during the agoudar feat 10X5th badges on arena all spheres done was not take in account...and i make a sphere each time i went arena...so mini its 50 spheres missing.

thank you and good day :drink:

Monday, April 20th 2015, 3:54pm

bug

hello my name in game Celra

the puzzle is not displayed with the game client so I chaue time and fatigue 1day punishment after a while

Monday, April 20th 2015, 4:00pm

Date when problem occurs : RecurrentlyVersion : 3.0.28
Description of issue :

Client Freeze in combat ... have to refresh with F5 stroke key

Also

Client fail sometimes and have to be shut down and relaunched

Also

Have same Chat problems as LordOfNightmares

Thanks for your attention
:thumbsup:

Monday, April 20th 2015, 4:30pm

Date: anytime i go to island of eternal frost
verison: idk, i think the latest one

Every time i enter the island of eternal frost, i get the adobe flash player settings pop up and i cant click on it to get rid of it. I have to switch to chrome or firefox to be able to interact with the location screen.

Monday, April 20th 2015, 4:34pm

Date when problem occurs : RecurrentlyVersion : 3.0.28
Description of issue :

Client Freeze in combat ... have to refresh with F5 stroke key

Also

Client fail sometimes and have to be shut down and relaunched

Thanks for your attention
:thumbsup:

+

when fighting for castle there is a bug, zombies cast the poison on us and the fights gets blocked, we have to refresh everytime they cast that poison and they cam cast quite a lot in a row at times
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Monday, April 20th 2015, 4:49pm

and i know this problem has been adressed in the past but you guys really need to either change the day/time when cave of equals happen or change the time for castle siege... it's impossible to attend both of these events with current planning

P.S.: i won't be bothered if this gets deleted as off topic once admins read it.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Monday, April 20th 2015, 4:51pm

-solstice-

i have in the game big bug i have red BoE and BoV but not have reputation i cant buy effects hex and anothers product! i wrait all guards and admin but not repair this problem!i wait 3 months!it big time for repair

Monday, April 20th 2015, 4:52pm

Date: anytime i go to island of eternal frost
verison: idk, i think the latest one

Every time i enter the island of eternal frost, i get the adobe flash player settings pop up and i cant click on it to get rid of it. I have to switch to chrome or firefox to be able to interact with the location screen.

happened to me too and i got the solution

open control panel - open flash player - advanced and delete browser data and settings ....

that will reset ur flash setting and all goes back to normal

Monday, April 20th 2015, 5:06pm

It worked, thanks for the fix Dzaack

Monday, April 20th 2015, 5:19pm

Date when the problem occurred: Every damn day

Version of the Client 3.0.28

Description of the problem: Lag always on rainy exactly 25 mins after i start also client freezes messages dont go through and just to top it all off its taken 20 mins to write this as ive had to reset client twice due to it not responding :puke:
A :smoke: team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with the situation.

Monday, April 20th 2015, 7:46pm

Seems I have to click things multiple times before it registers. Had to click foot of the barrow 4 times before it moved me there.

and for Gods sake, make the pet lady speed up. I feel like it takes 10 minutes just to talk to her to get my medallion
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Tuesday, April 21st 2015, 9:40am

There is no Internet connection
Content was unable to download because there is no Internet connection
ERROR -105 (net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED): The host name could not be resolved.

server time 09:35

Tuesday, April 21st 2015, 9:55am

Once every week atleast

Version of the Client 3.0.28, and in browser

Fights not loading, I am able to chat, I am able to refresh page and all loads except the fight, I can open backpack, I can summon mount or wraiths, but fight doesn't load. Not major, but very irritating when you fighting pvp or doing rainbow against gargoyles.
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Tuesday, April 21st 2015, 1:33pm

21/04/2015
Client will not load at all only able to get on via browser :puke: