You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

• "lososerg" started this thread

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 9:59am

Знаю, зачем пришли ко мне! Мне уже все доложили! Я смогу помочь с вооружением

fixed

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

• "lososerg" started this thread

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 10:01am

19:22 Битва "Arena" окончена со счетом [5 : 0] (победили Magmars). Посмотреть результаты.

Can you check again?

Thursday, February 16th 2017, 6:16pm

Current goal: Отправляйтесь в Крепость Изгнанников и, убив Мага-везиря Кофура [11] , добудьте посох для колдуна.

Magic Staff for a Mage quest

what does it say????

orrin [11] 

Professional

Saturday, February 18th 2017, 11:42am

Hero of the Fault
Warriors of the ancient race propose you to join the battle at the Hand of the Sky and show your valour by defeating 3 enemies. Enemies are counted as killed if you manage to inflict more damage than your allies, and if you win the battle. Enemies will not be counted as killed if you die during the battle or move to another location (even if the battle was won).

Current goal: Отправляйтесь на Длань бездны и убейте троих воинов вражеской расы. Убийство засчитывается, если по противнику нанесено урона больше остальных участников боя.

Reward: A set of perfect elixirs and 5 Eldive reputation (up to 2500)

and it shows Russian in backpack ---> attributes
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]

Monday, February 20th 2017, 9:29pm

Битва "Arena" окончена со счетом [0 : 6] (победили Menschen). Посмотреть результаты.

Tuesday, February 21st 2017, 11:22am

After completing Carnival of Masks quest, Sheamus starts speak russian;
Stone Image
Неплохие трофеи ты, воин, раздобыл! А в моей шкатулке они еще красивее бы смотрелись! Давай-ка обменяемся парой чудесных находок! Я тебе взамен несколько Каменных ликов дам. Бродячему артисту они ни к чему, сам понимаешь! Сегодня я здесь – завтра там...
Отчего бы не поменяться! Есть у меня лишние украшения...
Нет, не по нраву мне такой обмен! Поищи другого торговца!
Etc etc...

Tuesday, March 14th 2017, 7:55pm

some text is written in russian

Hello,

I've found some text written in russian here:

Quest name: Damirus's heartbreak

Current goal: Go to the Wild Forest, interrogate Frogg the Wood-goblin and find out where Orlufia is now.

Dialog title: Interrogating Frogg

Text:

I don't know you. Go away. Leave me alone! I have no time to waste on the likes of you!

Action proposed:

Ничего, подождут твои дела! А поговорить со мной тебе все же придется, да не о пустом, а очень даже о дельном! Конец тебе, Фрог, спета твоя песенка!

Sorry for mistakes, English is not my usual language.

Saturday, March 18th 2017, 6:58pm

No Victories without Lunch

Золотые слова! Отправляйтесь скорей к мяснику - должен он с нами запасами съестными поделиться. Передавайте, что это моя личная просьба!

Your goal: Go and see Sanglier the Butcher and get Food Chest from him.

Saturday, March 18th 2017, 7:56pm

Journey to the Capital

You have understood me perfectly, warrior. It is a very important mission, but I have no doubts about entrusting it to you, Because you have shown yourself to be a courageous and powerful warrior. Take this report, look after it and take it undamaged and in one piece to Elder Verkiry. I wish you good luck!

Your goal: Following the compass, you need to deliver the Report On Settlement Life to the City of Dartrong, to Elder Verkiry.

Saturday, March 18th 2017, 8:20pm

Big hunt for Wild Hounds

The Elder revealed to you that after the fall of the sacred Temple of Goochar, the balance between darkness and light was ruptured and Evil poured into the world. One of the consequences of this was the countless hordes of Wild Hounds, which are now swarming through the city's outskirts and terrorising the residents. You have been assigned the task of ridding the city of these beasts.

Current goal: After killing Wild Hounds, collect 5 Wild Hound Fangs.
Reward: Амулет возврата в столицу 1 шт, Репутация города 5. Опыт 100.

Saturday, March 18th 2017, 8:40pm

The Wild Hounds have been exterminated

Do not moan, warrior, and do not grumble! Even if you are tired and your sword is drenched in blood. Remember that you not only spilled blood, but prevented evil from growing strong and occupying our world! Your comrades can be proud that they have among them such a selfless warrior as you! You have proven your loyalty to your people, and now you can become a fully fledged citizen of the city. I give you the Amulet of Return, it can return you to Dartrong from any point in the world 3 times a day.

And now go to Soygura on the Square of Fire. I think that she needed some help.

rewards Red Amulet of Return 1 шт, Репутация города 5. Опыт 100.

Saturday, March 18th 2017, 10:47pm

Artful items

Молва не лжет, воин. Я могу осветить или же напротив погасить имеющиеся у вас Мудреные доспехи по вашему желанию, но за это с вас будет взята соответствующая плата. Цена, что я назначу, не столь высока для умного и отважного воина. Если вы полны решимости преобразовать доспехи, то сумеете раздобыть то, что попрошу взамен. Так что же вас интересует?

Внимание! При освещении или погашении любых Мудреных вещей все их параметры (передаваемость/непередаваемость, руны, оправы, чары) сохраняются!

I wish to dim Artful Warrior Armor.
I wish to illuminate Artful Warrior Armor.
I wish to dim Artful Mage Armor.
I would like to illuminate Artful Mage Armor.
I need time to decide. I will come back later.

Sunday, March 19th 2017, 12:06am

Trophy - Temple Energy Crystal
Истинный воин Фэо сумеет добыть в Древнем храме кристаллы и создать из них энергетические сферы.
*Активность доступна для выполнения воинам от 3 до 20 уровня.*

Current goal: Obtain crystals in the Ancient Temple and create 2 Energy Spheres.
Progress: Energy Spheres have been obtained: 0 from 2
Reward: Reward Casket 1 pcs

Victory over a Superbeing
Истинному воину Фэо под силу одолеть сверхсущество.

Current goal: Destroy any superbeing, whose level is no lower than yours.
Progress: Victory has been achieved: 0 from 1

Five Resounding Victories
Истинному воину Фэо под силу выполнить пять любых активностей.

Current goal: Complete any five activities.
Progress: Activities completed: 0 from 5

Trophy - Arena Energy Spheres
Истинный воин Фэо сумеет добыть энергетические сферы на Арене подземных рыцарей.

Current goal: Obtain an energy sphere and deliver it to your base when fighting at the Arena of Underground Knights.
Progress: Energy Spheres have been obtained: 0 from 1

Trophy - Energy Crystal
Истинный воин Фэо сумеет добыть энергетические кристаллы в Кристаллических пещерах.

Current goal: Obtain at least 30 points for your team by joining the fighting in the Crystalline Caves.
Progress: Points have been earned: 0 from 30

Victory in the Crystalline Caves
Истинному воину Фэо под силу стать победителем состязания в Кристаллических пещерах.

Current goal: Become a victor in the Crystalline Caves contest.

Victory in the Ancient Temple
Истинному воину Фэо под силу стать победителем состязаний в Древнем храме Избранных.

Current goal: Become a victor in the Ancient Temple.

Victory at Arena of the Underground Knights
Истинному воину Фэо под силу стать победителем древнего состязания Ордена подземных рыцарей.

Current goal: Become a victor in the Arena of the Underground Knights.

Sunday, March 19th 2017, 12:58am

I took the ham to Saysha.

Ok, go on. Then come back and tell me how it went.

Your goal: Go to Saysha the Warrior on the Lost Wastelands and deliver the ham.

rewards Cutthroat Padded Shirt или Hunter Padded Shirt на выбор, ИЛИ репутация города 15.

Sunday, March 19th 2017, 2:24am

The contents of the scrap of paper

What tool?! Ah, the tool! Why, unlike others I am a decent person and a man of my word! Here is your promised tool, take it and use it well. That's so unjust, you know! Some are lucky, but my luck is just rotten! But never mind, never mind!

rewards Sickle 1 шт. 150 опыта, 2 20.

Monday, March 20th 2017, 1:12pm

BOE/BOV , versality charm

To the side of good
*Touching the amazing talisman calms you, giving you tranquility. The strange item seems to be hypnotising you, making you look and forcing you to tell about the unseen. On the surface of the artefact graphic symbols appear that say: “It is never too late to chase evil out of your soul! Do you wish to join the Brotherhood of Virtue?”*
No! I serve the Bringers of Evil and will never change my oath!
Я взломщик и хочу вступить в Братство Добродетели и позабыть о кознях Изувера!
Я целитель и хочу вступить в Братство Добродетели и позабыть о кознях Изувера!
Я хочу вступить в Братство Добродетели и позабыть о кознях Изувера!
Я палач и хочу вступить в Братство Добродетели и позабыть о кознях Изувера!

thanks to fix , it's really ennoying always

Tuesday, March 28th 2017, 2:56am

Main Dish of the Day [10]
The first thing Givens says when you first take the quest.

The daily activity tab is full of russian.

Saving the Bloody Monster [8]

Your goal: Доберитесь до Ущелья Гонди и, когда будете там, вылейте Fiery Salve на землю. Не забывайте перемешивать Огненный бальзам каждые 4 минуты. Если бальзам утерян - вернитесь к колдунье Бругильдев деревню Маэттро.

Saturday, April 1st 2017, 3:51am

*Location vale of visions npc Warrior Lemm-a-Ruviy*
Hero of the FaultI prize your loyalty and decisiveness, and sing a hymn to your righteousness! If you are ready, then let us march! Our journey to the Hand of the Abyss lies, where we’ll slay our enemies and win the fight!
Your goal: Отправляйтесь на Длань бездны и убейте троих воинов вражеской расы. Убийство засчитывается, если по противнику нанесено урона больше остальных участников боя.

Monday, April 10th 2017, 5:42am

Iman Nightsteelers

You have found Iman Похоже, этот монстр погубил нашего охотника. Жаль… Что ж, отдам найденный вами меч вдове. Может быть, ее страдания умалит то, что вы пролили кровь чудища и ее муж о

this is a nightsteelers quest!!
Thanks,
Matt F. aka Lord_Matt.

Tuesday, April 11th 2017, 9:11pm

21:09 Персонаж -chirone- [13] начал БОЙ за Hand of the Abyss [13]. Чтобы присоединиться к нему, нажмите HERE не позднее 21:19:33!