You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, July 11th 2015, 5:14pm

Connection Issues

Hi,

This is both to players and admins. My question is firstly - have many players been experiencing issues connecting to the game (via client/browswer) on the own personal networks? (The game not loading, client showing errors when loading and then displaying a white screen with error code). In my case (and a few others who ive seem to have the same issue), I cannot connect via my home wifi. ive restarted my computer, restarted my router, checked blocked websites, checked my providers lists of blocked websites, tried multiple devices - basically all that can be checked i have checked. However, when i connect using a hotspot from my moblle internet it works fine. So have other players had such issues too?

Question to admins: is there anything wrong your side causing these problems? the game was working perfectly fine for me yesterday on all my devices, it just seems today that the issues have occured.

Thanks for your reply.

TJ

Saturday, July 11th 2015, 5:27pm

same thing happened to me 5 hours ago, client suddenly froze so i close and tried to restart it. Error messages and white screen is what i get if i ever got to load the client. Browser wont even get to the log in page and gives me server takes too long to respond msg.

Game loaded now but i am getting chat connection not established msg and still lagging.
I will flay the skin from your flesh and the flesh from your bones and scrape your bones dry.
And still you will not have suffered enough

:evil:

Saturday, July 11th 2015, 5:29pm

hi, I also have problems with the game last night I can not play

Saturday, July 11th 2015, 5:35pm

Client has been awefull today for just about everybody it took 16 mins for one of my clan members to kill 2 king scrops today
A :smoke: team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with the situation.

Saturday, July 11th 2015, 5:37pm

same

was working fine yesterday

this morning my client froze then nothing works.

i have tried multiple browsers on mutliple decives

laptop, pc, macbook pro

restarted everything and nothing :(
Beg that I succeed, for I have seen the throne of the gods, and it was empty.

Saturday, July 11th 2015, 5:58pm

yes.. lost connection while in halls twice and encountered other problems too but there's another topic about this i wrote more there
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Saturday, July 11th 2015, 6:00pm

i have de same problem ;(

Saturday, July 11th 2015, 6:02pm

just now game is playable for me again but had problem for many hours
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Saturday, July 11th 2015, 6:32pm

Hello, please, that has happened with the server, I thought it was only us then I contact other players in other ways and were in the same situation, many characters have lost durability, rainbow hours and events, gracias.- :rabbit:

Saturday, July 11th 2015, 8:03pm

Messages don't go at first, need to retype multiple times. Its very frustrating to know whether the receiver has got the message.
Visionary. Savior. Madman. It doesn't matter. I am SINISTER.

Sunday, July 12th 2015, 10:38am

Same here. I have been suffering from this problem for 2-3 days. Except this game everything is perfectly running and working. I even tried Dwar.ru no problem at all with that as well. I also tried different devices and different connection points.

There is no problem with my connection. I am %100 sure. Here is my speed test.

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4498958799

─░ts obvious that there is a server problem. Please settle up it. :grr:

Sunday, July 12th 2015, 12:06pm

Same today, 15 minute fight with level 12 eldive mage and its summons where i manage to log in 3 times to see my hp dropping but couldnt do sod all else but then start task manager, end process and try log in again due to client freezing.

Sunday, July 12th 2015, 12:18pm

Happening again today, almost at the same time as yesterday.
I will flay the skin from your flesh and the flesh from your bones and scrape your bones dry.
And still you will not have suffered enough

:evil:

Sunday, July 12th 2015, 12:19pm

and again it happen
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Sunday, July 12th 2015, 12:34pm

me too, yesterday not possible log 13h 17/18h.
And today bug 10h, and now since 12h.
Please resolve.
Not possible go valor instance, not possible event chaos

Sunday, July 12th 2015, 12:55pm

same issues again today

Sunday, July 12th 2015, 12:59pm

until 12 am works well, then it is frozen and do not leave anything at all

Sunday, July 12th 2015, 1:04pm

same thing for me.

connection is very very slow..and its just for this game.
Beg that I succeed, for I have seen the throne of the gods, and it was empty.

Sunday, July 12th 2015, 2:41pm

I have the same problem, yesterday and today

Monday, July 13th 2015, 2:05am

I had the same issues myself. It started around when chaos gates opened and almost immediately fixed itself after chaos gate were closed (just an observation). Picking rocks or doing anything was nearly impossible last few days.