You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, July 12th 2015, 3:05pm

About Chaos Invasion Event

Why we have to wait magmars in this event? Wait magmars to PvP, wait magmars to Events. We can't do anything while they fishing and hunting mobs lol. We are in queque for Chaos Invasion and it has been 3 hours now. But we have to wait magmars come. This is unfair. There should be option to enter event solo team without magmar or human team. Numbers of the bosses and mobs in the instance can be reduced so we can do our job :grr:

Sunday, July 12th 2015, 3:13pm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sunday, July 12th 2015, 3:28pm

if bosses and mobs were to be reduced though it'd be a lot easier...and if you think this game would like it to be easy for you, then you're thinking wrong lol.
:glance: I Was Taught That If You're Gonna Murder Somebody You Should Face 'Em, Tell 'Em Why, Look 'Em Dead In The Eye Then Waste 'Em :sarcastic:

Sunday, July 12th 2015, 3:46pm

I said it can be reduced because i don't want some magmars cry for we get free chaos rep. Otherwise it is ok for me to kill all bosses and get more rep. In every way chaos invasion is easy for me

Sunday, July 12th 2015, 3:59pm

I agree, sucks waiting for them for everything.
Maybe they should make it to where 2 teams of the same race can go if there arent enough to make a team from the other race.
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Sunday, July 12th 2015, 4:17pm

http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=30917

Feel free to use it . . . .
But we wait a hell of time for stuff to happen as well , dont think that we dont wait at all . . .
Bregan for Life !

Sunday, July 12th 2015, 4:52pm

We expect to que up to four evening from eleven o'clock in the morning for a day. So we lost 1000 points. and now it ends the instance. :')))
I love purple legged spiders!
:xmasparty:

Sunday, July 12th 2015, 5:05pm

This game is based on opposition of two races - humans and magmars, which includes not only killing each other, but competing each other as well. Game owners will not change it just because you don't like it.

Sunday, July 12th 2015, 5:18pm

This game is based on opposition of two races - humans and magmars, which includes not only killing each other, but competing each other as well. Game owners will not change it just because you don't like it.
But yesterday took me 5 hours to organize a magmar group. Yes, you heard good: I was trying to organize the OPPOSITE team. Human team was 10x easier to organize at level 9-10.
I basically lost all the evening to get an instance, just because there weren't enough magmars...

But we will take everything from russian server in future so it's really pointless to talk about changes like that I think... Otherwise a double queue for team1/team2 would be the solution.

Sunday, July 12th 2015, 5:33pm

yes luinill we remember how good you are in organizing.. but beside that throw a mirror in ancient plato and run like a dog that you are (quote POTM), i remind you that actually there is an event going on:
http://www.warofdragons.com/info/news/in…ow=news&id=2062

in this event maybe 2-3 days we had fights there, the rest of the days humans didnt dare make step there.

Sunday, July 12th 2015, 5:36pm

so, why we have to wait for humans to come there and fight, why admins not make possible to have fights magmars?
i suggested magmars to buy scrolls on next trade fair so we attack each others and make gb's on ancient plato since humans dont show..

Sunday, July 12th 2015, 6:13pm

yes luinill we remember how good you are in organizing.. but beside that throw a mirror in ancient plato and run like a dog that you are (quote POTM),
gne gne gne :lol: :love:

Monday, July 13th 2015, 2:33am

. but beside that throw a mirror in ancient plato and run like a dog that you are

men come on, how often did you throw a mirror on me and did not enter fight / GB? just happened a few days ago on ancient if you dont remember ;)

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…90&server_id=10

15:09 carpediem666 [9] has used the Solumir's Mirror to sever the soul from the body of -Arkan- [6] .

but cant see you in fight?

so dont talk about that, you do it yourself :)

Monday, July 13th 2015, 8:42am

wanna meet in plato, you and luinill together?

Monday, July 13th 2015, 2:44pm

wanna meet in plato, you and luinill together?

Great response!

"I am hyprocrite, so come to plaeau so I can smash your face in" :lol: nice one bro :lol:

Monday, July 13th 2015, 3:00pm

no sweety, i go there, i fight there, i make gb there.. also when i think somebody is pretty i throw a mirror so they enjoy their beauty.. i got mirrored by fighters there too, never complained..
but somebody that never shows, just jumps to put a mirror and leave.. thats hypocrisy..

Monday, July 13th 2015, 3:47pm

But what makes you think you can beat both of them at same time? You couldnt even beat one of them :lol: Got a new trick up your sleeve?

Monday, July 13th 2015, 3:55pm

i cant.. thats why i asked them :)))

Monday, July 13th 2015, 3:57pm

but somebody that never shows, just jumps to put a mirror and leave.. thats hypocrisy..

It was during our guard days. (How did you get in guards? lol)
I asked you in chats that we know to have a challenge together.

I did not use anything as buff, just my pots. You used rainy and elixir of your style of your level, plus warlord.
We met to haunted, you used exe pot, you used exe scroll.
You arrowed me, I didn't, you got red goddess too. And you lost.

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…63&server_id=10

:lol: :snowball:

I mirror you then for continuing talking crap and I enjoy it. Many tells me "great man :D", so that's ok for me if you continue like that, it's just a game and you take it too serious like a reason to live for looool!

And you went off topic, calling me dog, so shut up, I won't listen your comments anymore... I already reported but I don't know why your comments don't get deleted, lol. Get back on topic.
Admins, if you can really make changes without consering russian servers for a while, make 2 distinct queue so teams can queue in one of two teams for chaos (not like tallars but something that represents 2 teams). That would fix situation...

Monday, July 13th 2015, 4:04pm

wanna tell here also how many times i killed you?
we go back to our beloved topic? Tourname Of Worship, on which you knew i was asking for honest players to queue? and you were seeking cheaters to cheat with and do the medal, which if it wasnt for NS you thought would have by now. i was on queue for more than one year and you queued two times that you knew i missed the queue to do the rigged instances you did..
whenever you want to meet me, im ready.. :)