You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, July 27th 2015, 4:17pm

Suggerence about new Bank event

Hello! I have a suggerence about a new event that probably will be interesting for lot of players:

We have a lot of Bank events. In fact, while im typing this there is one taking place in 3 servers at once (+25% diamonds). Everyone see this event as profitable for both players and game admins, so there goes a new idea about another Bank Event.

Timing: it would come randomly every month or every 2-3 months.

Duration: 3 days - 1 week, depends of the offert.

Offert: this is the interesting part. Since not a lot of players use the "Deposit" option in bank (at least in levels 1-10) and it gives a lot of gold administration opportunities, i think we should give it a little more importance, at least sometimes. The event would be like that:

During the days that the event is taking place, there is an extra deposit chance for 24, 40, 70, 100 days where you can get back 50% extra interest than in 14 days, 30 days, 60 days, and 90 days normal deposits, with this result:

Deposit 24 days (max 100 gold) = 0,03 / day as interest.
Deposit 40 days (max 500 gold) = 0,045 /day as interest.
Deposit 70 days (max 500 gold) = 0,06 /day as interest.
Deposit 100 days (max 500 gold) = 0,075/day as interest.

Profitalbe for players:

It would be obviously profitable for players because they could have more money doing an special deposit that week. The benefit will depend on the amount of gold saved for the event and each one administration, which becomes an important attitude in Faeo as in real life.

Probitable for admins:

For admins this event could be very profitable as well, since players are confirming theyr activity in the next days/months in the moment they do a deposit. Some players would pay a little more diamonds once they see this event coming too, in order to do a larger deposit.

Event Balance:

Probably, raising the interest to double (100%) could encourage some people to only gets online every 3 months to collect theyr deposits and do a new one in the next event, having a bad influence in theyr activity since theyr account is able to auto-produce money.

Anyway, the total interest of the longer deposit at 0,075 would not reach a total of 10% over the amount deposited (in fact, it would be 7,5%), so it is not a "way to become rich" but a little support to get more money and a good idea to start thinking better when or how spend/save our money, with its random appearances in our "News" section.

Thanks for reading the post. I do not pretend everyone to like my idea, is just an idea and everyone is free to have an opinion about it. :thumbsup:

Monday, July 27th 2015, 4:28pm

Good idea stefanny,for all player in this server i think they can put it.

Lady. :worship:

Monday, July 27th 2015, 5:52pm

Who cares about diamonds?

Important! There will also be a special Trade Fair later this week so that you could purchase everything you need to enjoy the update in August!

:rabbit: