You are not logged in.

Friday, July 31st 2015, 11:11am

BoE or BoV ... or maybe both?

Weekly knowledge test:31/07- 21/08/2015

BoE or BoV ... or maybe both?
What is the best way to get both reputation to red without loosing anything? And what should one do to change from Good to Evil or vice versa for good (including healer/executioner profession)? Please describe the savest way for both possibilities in detail including quest.

Post your answers here.

...................................................................................................................

For all who do not know the game yet some simple rules:
  • Every week (Friday morning) we publish one question to our game:
    Legend. Legacy of the Dragons.
  • From all correct answers up to 10 participants will win one promotional game code each.
  • The most detailed or unique answers have the biggest chance to win.
  • Copy and paste-answers will NOT be considered. Same goes for trolling or spamming or inadequate language.
  • Personal attacks on other players in your answers/posts as well will NOT be accepted.
  • Answer must be in English. You can answer in your mothertongue only if you post understandable translation in English in same post as your answer.
  • The winners will be chosen by a mixed team of magmars and humans. The decision will be final.
  • Codes will be sent to winners via private messages in the forum or per post ingame.

Good game and good luck for all! :drink:

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Aixlinn" (Aug 28th 2015, 10:48pm)

Saturday, August 8th 2015, 8:45pm

so, it seems as if no one has answered, so i will do the best that i can.

if you are a BoE and have lots of there rep, it seems as if you can donate an earful to the BoV and lose one BoE rep.

you resign either the healer or the executioner profession and you switch to the other.

the way to drop your BoV rep faster is to make hexes. for every hex you make it drops your BoV rep by 50.

but in order to switch, you need absolutely ZERO rep of the other side.

for the exe quest, you first need to go to the black night for the magmas or agonny the mad for the humans.

you need to kill 15 jungle exiles and pay 30 gold.

and i order of progression the wounds you inflict are
chest wound
leg wound
arm wound
head wound

now for the healers.

for the healer quest. you need to kill 5 blood sucking zigered, and collect there mandibles. twice you then take them and 5g to either pymen the monk, or samuel the cleric.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
I just wish... that everyone could get along, shut up, and not talk to me.

Friday, August 21st 2015, 12:52am

Well, I'm interested by the question and waiting for some correct answer from high levels, but seems no one answered... So I'll write down what I know and guess, and hope that the more detailed and correct answer will show up later...

For most opposite reputations, raising one will reducing another. So if you want to get both badges, you should push one to the top first, then work on another. But for BoV and BoE reps, according to the library, raising BoE rep will reduce BoV rep, but raising BoV rep WON'T reduce BoE rep. (I am not sure if it's true or the library missed that point, but it's very likely true, I'll tell reason afterwards.) If so, what you need to do is to get BoE red badge first, then BoV red badge. (But remember only BoV red badge needs totally around 1450 EEs, BoE needs more...)

Now, I'll tell why I think you can really get 3000 rep for both BoV and BoE. There are some items, their function is to let you switch between BoV and BoE. They are Versatility Charm and Scroll of Separation . Check the descriptions and you'll know, you can use Scroll of Separation to get Half an Evil Eye , with 30 Half an Evil Eyes you can recharge the Versatility Charm and use it to switch between BoV and BoE once every 10 days.

BTW, following is the requirement for joining BoV and BoE. You need to be lv5 to join them. For BoV, you need to be a lv2 healer or lv30 locksmith. For BoE, no other requirement. And both initiation quests are not complicated, so I don't give details here.