You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 18th 2015, 3:39pm

Update Log - Whats New

Well you know the procedure. Start reporting the updated changes here now.

PS. Admins: Has castle been changed to the new format? Save yourself the whining u will get when people face lvl16 zombies or something lol

Tuesday, August 18th 2015, 3:46pm

Square of Fire shop now sells resins, which decreases specific item break rate in battle

You can activate 2 more talents

City shop offers bless to gain Truth Crystals to upgrade talents

Pets can equip armor, and eat food directly from backpack

Tuesday, August 18th 2015, 3:53pm

The shadow has been severed!
It is your shadow so you must decide, warrior. Here, tere is nothing I can do to help. Try and ask what turned it into your enemy - perhaps, it can repent and be of use to you in the future.
Your goal: Поговорите с Непокорной тенью, обратившись к ней при помощи предмета, находящегося у вас в рюкзаке.
Thank you for your help, goodbye!

More Russian text...
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Tuesday, August 18th 2015, 3:54pm

New shop titled 'Guido The Trader' in City Fair.

Tuesday, August 18th 2015, 4:08pm

Free meadows got a face lift
Krodags graphics updated :wink:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Tuesday, August 18th 2015, 4:27pm

Paradise Corner has also been spruced up.

Tuesday, August 18th 2015, 4:33pm

The character Marshall the snacke [16] has performed the action "Remove a slave's ball and chain", directed at you. Price for services: 16 66 . To confirm execution, click here.

payment for ball/chain removal goes up front

Tuesday, August 18th 2015, 4:38pm

What is the new building in Estate? totally in russian, and it cannot be copy&paste'd for google...

Tuesday, August 18th 2015, 4:52pm

you can add decor in the town hall of your estate . . . .
Bregan for Life !

Tuesday, August 18th 2015, 5:00pm

16:53 Victory in the Fight for the Fault activity completed! Go to the Activity section and get a well-earned reward!
Icon pops up on screen has several different things you can get rewards for. Though most are in russian text..
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Tuesday, August 18th 2015, 5:20pm

When you go to Clan, you'll see Inter-Clan battles such as Fortress and Clan Wars. Also you can see you clan achievements.

If you go to your character (or other's) and you click in Fight Records and Character rating, you'll see directly the character statistics.

Tuesday, August 18th 2015, 5:44pm

so slow that annoying, I have my problems with English, and now comes more to Russian.

Tuesday, August 18th 2015, 6:36pm

You have successfully turned Barbarian Helmet into Shadow Retribution Helmet!

why was the transformation done from blue item to green?
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Tuesday, August 18th 2015, 6:37pm

for shadow only rank armour stay blue, all noon valour blue gear, get in green one

Tuesday, August 18th 2015, 6:42pm

at the current prices for green might as well u use blue lol cause its cheaper then green now

Tuesday, August 18th 2015, 6:43pm

and purple bow + quiver can be transformed into shadow equipment?
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Tuesday, August 18th 2015, 6:50pm

nope :(

Tuesday, August 18th 2015, 7:20pm

for ccNote: on Wednesdays and Sundays warrior items are protected from breaking on this battlefield in case of defeat in battle.

for temple
Note: on Tuesdays and Fridays warrior items are protected from breaking on this battlefield in case of defeat in battle.

i personally dont like it
Beg that I succeed, for I have seen the throne of the gods, and it was empty.

Tuesday, August 18th 2015, 7:22pm

for ccNote: on Wednesdays and Sundays warrior items are protected from breaking on this battlefield in case of defeat in battle.

for temple
Note: on Tuesdays and Fridays warrior items are protected from breaking on this battlefield in case of defeat in battle.

easier to read :)
Beg that I succeed, for I have seen the throne of the gods, and it was empty.

Tuesday, August 18th 2015, 7:34pm

daily achiev now , you have to go to BF to take scalps or spheres to get a "chest reward" (as unuseful as usually in this game - pots of life)
and you want that armor still break and no BF ? lol better to stay at home picking as usual then ...