You are not logged in.

Friday, August 21st 2015, 5:04pm

is this legal in tallar plz answer me

hi mentors and players alike guards r welcome too i won acerrador in the past but i sold all my items to get the license anyway the story is we all noticed that green armors prices for lvl 6-10 has greatly increase and has huge competition so i thought is it allowed for me to go in tallar as alvl 8 player wearing those items plz tell me asolid answer dont say read the rules either yes or no the items r : lvl 4-5 green items except helmet if i didnt find -gorbakh mace which is red weapon 2 handed and lvl6 and lvl8 ringmail armors - and all rings and amulets reinforced warlord belt and wanderer belt + blesses so in total 1 red weapon 4-5 grey items (ringmail so its up to lvl and not too weak) and 2-3 low lvl green items with good belts accessories and 3-5 blesses plz answer me fast before i sell my transferable blue weapon chess and tnx :) ?(

Friday, August 21st 2015, 6:29pm

I'm no guard, but this is what rules say

Says up to one grey item, regardless of other things, I'd say don't take the risk of getting punished.

Friday, August 21st 2015, 8:24pm

what bothers me is guards follow the rules blindly showing how noob they r 4 items one of them grey so i can get mammoth lvl4-5 items and 1 leather if i go to tallars like that i will do 0 dmg and die instantly how ever my suggestion up had 4 grey right but is way way waaaaaaaaaaaaay better than just 4 items one gray and i can get 5th rank too why they put ringmail in the game thats my only wish this is stupid law that should been changed loooooooooooong time ago

Friday, August 21st 2015, 8:44pm

Why the hell would sell all your armor so you can ride a cerrador, if you're going to do tallaars, where you can't use your cerrador? Rage a few times, work on prof, and voila, you've got level 2 riding skill and cerrador.

Friday, August 21st 2015, 10:06pm

well ya it was mistake and now the prices of green too high only few players do magish and i gain money less than expected with cerrador so it will take me really long time before i go tallars again

Friday, August 21st 2015, 11:15pm

See you in tallars in a really long time then!!!
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll: