You are not logged in.

Tuesday, August 25th 2015, 9:49am

interesting question )))

ok ppl how do you think lvl5 who not did great journey quest and have gorbah amulet can he teleport to fay go without doing quest :music: :music: :music: :stronger:

Tuesday, August 25th 2015, 9:55am

ok ppl how do you think lvl5 who not did great journey quest and have gorbah amulet can he teleport to fay go without doing quest :music: :music: :music: :stronger:

Not sure but several years ago on DE server there was a Level 4 player on Fay-Go had used wedding ring to teleport there... I was loke what in the world??? But had a very good friend that was Assistant head guard she looked into it that is what she found... Not sure if that has changed or not..
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Tuesday, August 25th 2015, 3:55pm

Tele part is easy, in a group who kills Gorb then they give him the half of the medallaion. The other half he can buy himeself, and just like that, have the ammy to go there.

No idea for the mace though because there's a chain of quests you have to do to get to that quest.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Tuesday, August 25th 2015, 3:56pm

NM about the mace, I see you didn't say he/she/it has the mace :o)
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll: