You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 28th 2015, 2:53pm

help with hw in tallars

hi i am lvl 8 newly i am hw with dark mountain set i dont have clue about how i do tallars do i get blood elixirs and use with 60%+ combo ? or great snake combo ? do i get poison scrolls or not is my dmg enough at least to do good plz if anyone knows how to play hw tallars tell me even if it was ur own method and tnx

Friday, August 28th 2015, 11:05pm

drink sacrifical elixir make you an BC, use pots and power/blood pots, make Great Thirst for Blood and trust in stun power, don't use poison scrolls, are useless on tallars, if you want weak scroll are good vs BC players.

Friday, August 28th 2015, 11:08pm

Great Thirst for Blood for 1vs1 and deadly snake for 2-3vs1, morse snake= more damage
and DON'T STALL, less time= more fight= more valor