You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, August 31st 2015, 7:57pm

help quests Wilful Spirit Tasks

Excellent, simply excellent! Well then, here are the conditions of the task: You have two vessels, each of which will fit a different amount of water. The first will fit 9, the second - 4 . You need to measure out exactly 3. To start with both vessels are empty. You do not have a third vessel at your disposal. The water source is unlimited Remember: you have to complete the task in no more than 12 goes. In one go you can: - fill one vessel (it will become full); - pour water out of one vessel (it will become empty); - pour all the water from one vessel into the other (the first vessel will become empty); - pour enough water from one vessel to top up the other (the second vessel becomes full). What are you going to do? ?(

Monday, August 31st 2015, 8:07pm

this quest has been translated from russian into english today and aint fully working yet i think cause if you test to fill up the first vessel and pour it into the second vessel it will say you don't got enough water in the first vessel. So i guess the admins are still fixing it ^^

Monday, August 31st 2015, 8:14pm

First Move: Fill the small vessel
Second Move: Pour from small vessel to big vessel
Third Move: Fill the small vessel
Fourth Move: Pour from small vessel to big vessel
Fifth Move: Fill the small Vessel
Sixth Move: Pout from the small vessel to big vessel

This leaves the big vessel with 9 and the small vessel with 3

Monday, August 31st 2015, 8:15pm

That's if your issue was the puzzle, if the quest is broken, I can't help with that.

Wednesday, September 2nd 2015, 2:38pm

THIS QUEST DONT WORK ...
That's if your issue was the puzzle, if the quest is broken, I can't help with that.
:music: :music:

Wednesday, September 2nd 2015, 2:52pm

**FIRST vessel 7
**Second vessel 5

SOLUTION :music:
1.- Pour water in the first vessel (First 7 / second 0)
2.- Pour water from the first vessel to top up the second (First 2 / second 5)
3.- Pour water out of second vessel (First 2 / second 0)
4.- Pour water from the first vessel into the second (First 0 / second 2)
5.- Pour water in the first vessel (First 7 / second 2)
6.- Pour water from the first vessel to top up the second (First 4 / second 5)
3.- Pour water out of second vessel (First 4 / second 0)

THI DONT WORK...... :nono:

Saturday, September 5th 2015, 2:46pm

soo still broken?

Saturday, September 5th 2015, 6:28pm

fixed .
just abandon the mage crystal quest and start it again.
yeah i know waste of 30 energy.
and now when you get to the spirit's quest part it will work as intended

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 9:47am

then the quest only works for humans ^^

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 9:58am

oh it works now, i disbanded the wrong quest ^^ thankss

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 2:06pm

np glad to be of help :beer:

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 8:48pm

20:48 Received: Circular Efril Fragment 20 pcs, Triangular Efril Fragment 21 pcs, Efril Rod 9 pcs, Efril Core 5 pcs, Efril Spiral 5 pcs.
ty :)

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 11:14pm

and wheres the door for http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=305531026, al this russian crap is pissing me off

Tuesday, September 8th 2015, 11:53pm

its on the left of the vampire lord entrance
there will two doors.use on the left

Wednesday, September 9th 2015, 12:58pm

and wheres the vampire lord entrance? :D

Wednesday, September 9th 2015, 6:56pm

following the instructions I gave up and rebuilt, but this time the spirit asks me different numbers The first will fit 5, the second - 3 . You need to measure out exactly 4 :S

Friday, September 18th 2015, 6:12pm

still havent found vampire lord entrance :p

Saturday, September 19th 2015, 4:03pm

*You poured water out of the selected vessel.* Now the vessels have the following measures of water: the first has - 0 and the second has - 2. The first fits 9, the second - 5 . You need to measure out exactly 3. What do you want to do now?

Then pouring from second 2l to first which is empty and I get this:

*You poured water from one vessel into the other.* Now the vessels have the following measures of water: the first has - 0 and the second has - 0. The first fits 9, the second - 5 . You need to measure out exactly 3. What do you want to do now?

REALLY admins ???

Monday, September 21st 2015, 9:33pm

still havent found vampire lord entrance :p

ok so at which stage of the quest are you exacly ? pls copy it here so i understand where you are

Tuesday, September 29th 2015, 3:19am

You have two vessels that fit different amounts of water. The first fits 9, the second - 7 . You need to measure out exactly 6. Remember: you have to complete the task in no more than 12 goes. In one go you can: - fill one vessel (it will become full); - pour water out of one vessel (it will become empty); - pour all the water from one vessel into the other (the first vessel will become empty); - pour enough water from one vessel to top up the other (the second vessel becomes full). What are you going to do?

am I missing something? every way i can see to solve this puzzle is over 12 actions :wall: can anyone hep me find a shorter solution? or is this quest now impossible for me?