You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, September 14th 2015, 7:05am

quest for admin, tallar no broken armor

good morning i have quest for admin or for substitutes

Why It has not been published announcement tallar no broken for last weekend?

Monday, September 14th 2015, 10:38am

maybe it was a check test to see how many players actually have any initiative of their own and how many expect to be push from behind to do anything... and it turned out most people do nothing unless they are 100% sure they have no break and freebies.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Monday, September 14th 2015, 11:33am

Correction, some players(like me) do nothing even if they are 100% sure they have no break and freebies.lol
Sometimes when I`m bored I like to look at myself and think what a
:love2: Sexy Beast I am. I mean.. Just look at me. :love3:

Monday, September 14th 2015, 12:24pm

forse è stato un test di controllo per vedere quanti giocatori in realtà hanno ogni iniziativa propria e quanti si aspettano di essere spinta da dietro per fare qualsiasi cosa ... e si è scoperto maggior parte delle persone non fanno nulla se non sono sicuro al 100% che non hanno spezzare e omaggi.
for this is sufficient see player go in chaotic :lol:

Monday, September 14th 2015, 2:27pm

maybe it was a check test to see how many players actually have any initiative of their own and how many expect to be push from behind to do anything... and it turned out most people do nothing unless they are 100% sure they have no break and freebies.

:lol: :lol:

Monday, September 14th 2015, 2:50pm

Everybody so busy waiting for the "welfare valor". Admin should have told those poor fools the welfare line was open.
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

Monday, September 14th 2015, 4:56pm

Items were not breaking due to the event Fury of the Dragons.

Tuesday, September 15th 2015, 7:48am

ok thanks for your reply!!!