You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, October 1st 2015, 6:14pm

client not working

any have this problem? my client doesn't work, it says: checking for updates...(Not Responding)

I am on browser now but I would like to be able to log on client

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

Thursday, October 1st 2015, 6:20pm

Can you take s screenshot right now?

Thursday, October 1st 2015, 6:51pm

if u can set the size of pictures I can share more than 150kb maybe I will beable to post it...as it is cant

Thursday, October 1st 2015, 7:03pm

Facing same issue cannot use game client

its updating since 3-4 hrs still nothing

plz help :drop:

Thursday, October 1st 2015, 8:35pm

Can put here admins what news have this upgrade?. Thanks

2-3 hours upgrade? wow there are many fixed bugs?
░▒▓██B▄A▄R▄Ç▄A██▓▒░

:grr:░▒▓███_HodoR_███▓▒░:grr:

Thursday, October 1st 2015, 9:38pm

update for me took over 4 hours, i wonder what they did

Thursday, October 1st 2015, 10:09pm

i just had a 3 hours update on my client lol... what's that all about?
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Thursday, October 1st 2015, 10:31pm

is about i am free )) :xmasparty:

Thursday, October 1st 2015, 11:05pm

my client still dont work.....any suggestions?

Thursday, October 1st 2015, 11:09pm

do you have a shortcut to the client or do you use my. com program to log in? if you use client, find the program in your hard drive and try logging in through that, if you're using the program already, try the other way around(can even try uninstalling the my. com program) i remember that worked for me in the past
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Friday, October 2nd 2015, 12:02am

00:00 Received: Underground Elixir of Life 3 pcs.
00:00 Received: Quicksilver 5 pcs.
00:00 The process of producing an efril ended with the creation of Efril 2 pcs.
00:00 The distillation procedure resulted in the creation of a Quicksilver 15 pcs

first odd thing i've noticed after this unexpected update.. my wand gave me 3 pots instead of 10(I have premium activated)

Friday, October 2nd 2015, 2:44am

I dont know what they did but it fixed the re-caching problem. Game moving nicely..... so if its a bug please dont fix lol

Friday, October 2nd 2015, 8:34am

update log? :worship:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Friday, October 2nd 2015, 3:26pm

my client also got a update but doesn't load so if you click abort you can login normally

Friday, October 2nd 2015, 6:55pm

now client works and updating.....will see for how long:))))

Friday, October 2nd 2015, 7:20pm

slow opening screen and fıghts in merıdıan vaults,updatae % 85 95 working full not workkkk!!!!!

Friday, October 2nd 2015, 7:33pm

I dont know what they did but it fixed the re-caching problem. Game moving nicely..... so if its a bug please dont fix lol
Same for me. I'm very happy, client 2 sec loading at startup, log in takes half second, everything is like 2x-3x faster! I think they fixed some "links" that update must have changed linking images and mp3 files from russian server or something like that, so after fix clients redownloads contents from COM server. Just sweet for me and you.

I don't have problems in anything at moment, congratulations this time admins and my.com staff :)

Friday, October 2nd 2015, 9:53pm

Client is working much better for me also... Not sure what they did....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Saturday, October 3rd 2015, 8:18am

Client is working much better for me also... Not sure what they did....

It drank MJ's secret stuff.