You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, October 12th 2015, 6:14pm

I want to buy armour from a character that shares my ip

Hi,
Myself and my friend share an IP. He does not play so much now and has offered to sell me his armour. I am concerned and do not want to get banned.
is there some way that we can do this honestly?
Thanks

Monday, October 12th 2015, 6:20pm

Yes, pay a decent price for it and you will be ok. Doesn't have to be extremely high price, but can't be extremely low. If it sales for 5g normally, then a little less than that is fine. Buying for 1g wouldn't be so good.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Monday, October 12th 2015, 8:27pm

They can share your IP just not be using your computer at all......
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol: