You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, October 14th 2015, 6:39pm

How to use exhange

Hello all. I make a guide for “How to use exchange”

Exchanges simple meaning inverse auction.You make application for buying in your race.

Click auction menu at top bar.

You will see like this a page.I am numarete some parts for help.
You will use 1 numbered box for every exchange things:
This contains three tabs. Exchange for seeing other players applications, my applications for what you searching for buy, new application for opening new exchange application.

2 numbered box :
This box contains two things. Suitable means what you have your backpack and other players have exchange application to buy it.If you clear tick you see all other your race players applications.
Friends means who is at your friend list.If you tick this box you see your friends applications.
3 numbered box:
This box has money worth.It is for your opened exchange applications.You see at there how much money left from your applications.

4 numbered box:
This box has a price which buyers set and a sell button. If you click sell a small window opens and asking how many pieces you want to sell.You always see at there price per unit(1 piece price).

This screen shot for opening new application tab.You can have 3 application same time. Premium users can open 6 application at same time.
Now need write what you need to buy.I write elixir at example and clicked on giant.Item moved at left and auto changes price what write on it.You can set what price you want to buy it.But be careful at “powerleveling rule” dont break it.Than there a second box want to write how many piece you want to buy.

Under it there was writing minumum item strength.This option for belts, armors, weapons, rings and amulets etc which has durablity items. You can choose what you want but i dont recommend to change it.Because it makes item durablity problems at selling.But if you decrase it you are able to find item with more fast.(players can sell damaged items to you.)

There is a bid price for calculating total worth for your bid.Example you choose weak life elixir item and priced 80 copper each and 300 pieces.This auto calculate and says 25(24+1) silver (+1 silver always opening tax for exchange applications).
Under this bid price calculator you see 3 more options.
First one makes item application without rune bezels.Why you need this? Because you maybe you dont have enough valour for wearing this bezel used items or dont want give more money for bezeled items.
Second and premium one is display anonymously.When you tick it you nickname seens “ – “ at exchange offers page.This option for hiding yourself what you need or breaking other player offers they dont know who you are.
Selected bid is can usable with diamond has everyplayer. This makes your application fix in red frames top of all normal exhange offers.This option costs 0.3 diamond.

And when you put up application you pay bid price at starting application.

This screen shot for checking your applications at my applications tab.You see there was writing numbers at box 1 numbered and 2 numbered.At first one 0 of 200 nothing for sold you.At second one writing 8 of 200.There is someone or other players sold total 8 piece of hosta. You will get this when your application fully paid,canceled or application time ends.When your application time ends or you cancel you get your money back with mail.If your application has pieces more than one and someone sold you something and you canceled it you get what they sold and how many money left from this application.

Advantages:
+You can get item what you need without watching trade chat or searching other players profile.
+Better for low taxes.(1 silver for opener tax price and sellers pay 1 silver tax for every 1 gold worth)
+Better than trade you can open and sell things at every locations.(exept instances)

Disadvantages:
-When you are offline and your application has evil eye, centrido, incarnum etc like this items can getable from smuggler chests you can buy them expensive prices.(when this events happens prices down but if you not cancel you will get from before event price)
-You cannot use this money moved your bidding.You need to cancel for getting it back if still has time.

Good luck at game.