You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, October 26th 2015, 10:59am

Dear Lososerg

Dear Lososerg,

If humans keep
complaining about imbalance in the game into the favour of magmars then maybe
there is a grain of truth into it? Your answer is that it is all about luck but
then why luck is in 90% of the cases on the magmars’ side? When it is more than
50% does not it become a trend rather than simple luck?

Many humans
complain that in battles magmars more often get
dragon/aladeya/cursed/nymth/sylph’s blessing. Often we can see magmars with
double dragon’s bless when humans rarely get one.

Many humans
complain about stun ratio. It is weird how lvl7 mag without bless and purple
giant is able to stun a human more than once when a fully blessed lvl10 human
is not able to stun this mag a single time.

I have also
noticed that magmars with lower initiative gets a right of the first hit. If
this is random, then why the same magmars get the right of the first hit in
100% of the cases? What is the point of developing initiative attribute of the
character if it does not work?

You may say it is
all about luck, but the reality looks differently. Why many of the magmars of
lvl9-10 already have purple great battle badge when most of the lvl9-10 humans
are struggling to get green?

If all these
questions keep coming into humans minds, then maybe it is worth to have at
least a look into it?

BR,
MJ

Monday, October 26th 2015, 11:08am

+ 1 MJ,many of us noticed same,it became usual

Monday, October 26th 2015, 11:54am

and some magmars can stun 2-3time in a row...

Monday, October 26th 2015, 12:08pm

I've seen it always work the other way around. In humans' favour... :glance:

:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Monday, October 26th 2015, 12:15pm

Lososerg must groan at the sight of any forum topic which begins with, "Dear Lososerg"

Monday, October 26th 2015, 12:17pm

@Muffin,

I do not expect magmars to understand humans. If it was the other way around humans would have had purple great battle badges not magmars. Facts speak for themselves. All we are asking for it to be able to count on balanced fights between races. If after reviewing the balance administration comes to conclusion that luck favours humans then this needs to be fixed too.

Monday, October 26th 2015, 12:19pm

@ rictor,

Unfortunately I did not find any other polite way of drawing administration's attention to the issue.

Monday, October 26th 2015, 12:23pm

looooooooool
i can say the same on the opposite site
404 not found

Monday, October 26th 2015, 12:24pm

:D are you suggesting the magmars with purple gb medals got it from admins or what?

I dont know when you started playing, but there are only a few original COM players below lvl 10 who have purple GB medals and they have it from doing a lot of Demo and such. Or doing a lot of ressing for mages, before they introduced minimum damage for GB rep.

IT ES TR FR players had a LOT of infernals while we didnt or we handicapped ourselves with 5 hour GBs in them. So their players naturallly have more GB rep than we do. And from what i know, ES, IT mags were stronger than their counterparts under the mage lvl group.

So there you go. Facts

Monday, October 26th 2015, 12:28pm

Blah Blah Blah!!

It's the same for Mags, we just don't come to forums and cry about it all the time. But we do talk about it amongst ourselves ALL THE TIME!!!

How about the imbalance of rewards from chests, how many Scorpo mounts are over there?

Stop trying to be the "oppressed" race and move on. There is no favoritism, both side complain about the same stuff...
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Monday, October 26th 2015, 12:38pm

Why you do not want it to be reviewed? If there is no imbalance then nothing will change. Or you are afraid of losing your advantage?

Monday, October 26th 2015, 12:42pm

@MJ,

I said I've seen it the other way around. You made statement - I did also. You think you are right and I think I am right. I guess some screenshots can rpove it. Per fight how many magmars get Gods' blesses and same fight how many humans.

Please do not mistaken weaker and less interested race in reputation as one getting "less luck". The thing is that humans are much more in population than the magmars, but magmars spend more time on reps. And meanwhile you have more 'less developed' characters, that preffer to hunt only, coming into PvP battles for fun. That was your explenation about Gods' badges appearance in fights. I think you should manage your 'fight spoilers' before you come to complain about human race being 'weaker', which is not truth because I've seen human mages getting much more 'luck' over Gods' blesses in figth and stun and YET I haven't come in forum to address admins.

And about stun.. Well, that's purely depending on luck.

Quoted

Great Thirst for Blood - Restores 75% of damage to the attacker and and may stun opponent for 10 seconds
Bear Super-blow - Has significant chance of stunning your opponent for 10 seconds

Regarding initiarive - it is as for the beginning of the fights. Not in a long PvP fight. If you have noticed that somebody with less initiative than you have hit you first in a fight then you can complain about bug with this attribute.

Monday, October 26th 2015, 1:10pm

@Muffin,

I understand your point on god's bless and to some degree I agree with you. But neither you not I have an information about magmar or human population. We have only assumptions on what it could be, the only one who can has a certain information is administration. That is why I addressed to them asking to have a look at it because many humans complain about it and if these complains keep appearing on forum from time to time there might be a grain of truth in them. That is why I think it is worth reviewing the issue. If they find out that there is an imbalance then they need to do something to create a possibility of balanced fights and to do so they should take into consideration the population of races, the number of developed characters because these numbers are not static they change with the time. So that balance needs to be maintained. As rictor said humans on IT server were overpowered by magmars so there WAS imbalance on IT server, why it could not be the problem of imbalance here?

Monday, October 26th 2015, 1:16pm

2533 registered Magmars
3554 registered Humans

Population isn't that hard to figure out...
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Monday, October 26th 2015, 1:19pm

Thanks -Magra-!

MJ.. Imbalance is now clear for you! Cheers! :drink:

Monday, October 26th 2015, 1:20pm

2533 registered Magmars
3554 registered Humans

thats registered active users that doesnt have curses...not total population :thumbup:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Monday, October 26th 2015, 1:23pm

You are correct, half of the high level human mages who are active are under "curse" so the human side is actually higher than that!

2533 registered Magmars
3554 registered Humans

thats registered active users that doesnt have curses...not total population :thumbup:

-MED- [20] 

Professional

Monday, October 26th 2015, 3:19pm

Lets check rait for drop chance between both races for cerra and another stupid actions,just because some useless players complaining about unfair stuns and etc,try again.

p.s. Bited by roman? 8|

Monday, October 26th 2015, 3:41pm

I've seen it always work the other way around. In humans' favour... :glance:

+1,000,000 :smile: :smile: :smile:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Monday, October 26th 2015, 4:40pm

Humans have more Cerrador Amulet” than mags do so whos more favour