You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, November 25th 2015, 12:58pm

«Help from the Marble Lady » 25 November

«Help from the Marble Lady » Ancient Statue at White Reef (accessible for players from lvl 11)

In exchange for 3 pcs of either from the 3 type coins or some animal bloods you will receive in reward 100 pcs dark or light shards (as per your choice).
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Tuesday, November 1st 2016, 5:41am

Bump!
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Tuesday, November 1st 2016, 6:10am

thanks muffin :cool: always a huge fan of your guides

Wednesday, November 2nd 2016, 2:33am

I really really really hope this event is the same as last years, but I'm seriously doubting it will be. Last year's event was really good.

The reason I don't think it will be the same this year.... it was really easy to earn gold with this event.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Wednesday, November 2nd 2016, 4:16am

On RU it didn't change, so let's hope our admins won't change this ^^

Thursday, November 3rd 2016, 5:14pm

true, absolute best event all around , I hope it never changes :cool:

Saturday, November 12th 2016, 1:26pm

About zombie spawn :
Drop : same hp monster + energy + possible coin or premium elixir
lvl 3 zombies : 148 hp
Spawn area : village of kingala , paradise corner , virigiya district , dead cove , free meadows , thirstle brushwood , outskirt of the silent steppe , communal graves , outskirt of klesva , royal tomb , settlement of buimar , pacidist hills
lvl 4 zombies : 451 hp
Spawn area : windmill , grave of poor , berona rangers , sleepy valley
lvl 5 zombies : 400 hp
Spawn area : steppe vista , vassals' tombs , lights edge , jasmine brushwook , freedom steppe
lvl 6 zombies : 987 hp
Spawn area : wild forest , lumirya waterfall , glade of oblivion
lvl 7 zombies : 1171 hp
Spawn area : ridge of kayar , wolf wasteland
lvl 8 zombies : 1298 hp
Spawn area : gryphon crossing
lvl 9 zombies : 1502 hp
Spawn area : allayas wastelands
lvl 10 zombies :1693 hp
Spawn area : wasteland of rest , barrow of sadness
lvl 11 zombies : 2327
Spawn area : barrow of sadness
For higher lvl zombie i dont know information about it because i cannot acess to them , if someone have more info please to write it so we can all have them :) thank you for cooperation :)
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer: