You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, November 15th 2015, 6:52am

Good for Hire - Quest Guide

Quest is available for players from lvl 5 who have achieved Red Medal for Bringers of Evil.
Quest start at Fanatic.
Proceed as per the following:
Take quest from Fanatic. If you are executioner he will freeze your executioner mastery and bring the note to "0" in your profile. When he do that RESIGN executioner profession from professions menu. (so far no info for locksmiths, if heard of any I will update).
He will ask you to bring to him Saint Lyran's Relics and Endragat amulet (lvl 10 one). Them you can get when receiving Red Medal of Brotherhood of Virtue.
When you have the 2 items he ask you for return to Fanatic.
When he take the items from you he will give you time to go buy the items you have given for the quest (ofc if you want them) then you can purchase them as they are in good use for you.
When done - return to Fanatic. He will give you back your BoE reputation and will remove all the BoV reputation you had. You will still be able to use Lyran's and Endragar even after reputation is removed.
To restore executioner skill visit Agonnyy the Mad (humans) or The Black Knight (magmars).

Good luck!
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "muffin" (Jan 19th 2017, 5:55pm)

Sunday, February 19th 2017, 5:29am

How to Decline Good for Hire

After your executioner was taken down to 0, resign it from professions tab. Then in further dialogue with Fanatic you will have 2 options:
No, I just wanted to find out if everything was still in order. I will soon bring you Saint Lyran's Relics and the Endagar Amulet from the Brotherhood's sanctuary. - Continue with the quest.
Yes, I have changed my mind. I don't want to hang out with the Brotherhood of Virtue, listening to complaints and prayers… I would also have to bless crowds of warriors – how deadly dull! - Resign the quest.

Your exe comes back after resignation.
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2: