You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, December 16th 2015, 1:07pm

thank you!

lets take 1 minute and thank each other, the players of this game, that despite the will translated in actions of the higher authorities still are determinated to put the log in and password on the page of warofdragons.com.
thank you for refusing to leave the game dear human/magmar player.. no matter how hard is being worked for you not to do so..
no matter you now are restriced to do many things.. from picking a flower to writting a comment in forum.. you still log in and pick the flowers left before resctrictions and still say the words allowed in forum.

i hope it will get better for everyone that loves this game, as i hope that people that hate this game and work against it, get as far as possible from it.
best luck to all and happy holidays!

Wednesday, December 16th 2015, 1:14pm

thank you adminstrators, for considering that the patience i had picking each flower, killing each monster to make 1000 gold to buy the rare cards for both card blesses i have have value of:
Received: Compensation Chest 1 pcs.
13:10 Symbol of Heavenly Blessings 1 pcs, 15
13:10 Received: Celebration Punch II 1 pcs.
thank you! two cards blesses to have edges over other players did not go on nothing..
now i have a symbol of heavly blessings, a celebration punch and 15 ruby..

Wednesday, December 16th 2015, 1:37pm

dont know if you are being sarcastic or not

Wednesday, December 16th 2015, 1:41pm

i didnt recieve 15 rubies nor the heavenly blessings, thank you too for a job well done
I will flay the skin from your flesh and the flesh from your bones and scrape your bones dry.
And still you will not have suffered enough

:evil:

Wednesday, December 16th 2015, 1:42pm

i didnt recieve 15 rubies nor the heavenly blessings, thank you too for a job well done
Talk to the elder, he has a quest for it :D

Wednesday, December 16th 2015, 1:45pm

Quoted from "Hatred"

Talk to the elder, he has a quest for it

im special, got this instead dragon gift amulet
I will flay the skin from your flesh and the flesh from your bones and scrape your bones dry.
And still you will not have suffered enough

:evil:

Wednesday, December 16th 2015, 2:12pm

@ carpe,

I think the quest at elder is not compensation for the cards but for switching to new premium as it was announced on news.

http://warofdragons.com/info/news/?show=news&id=2130

Until 23:59, 31 of December, 2015 Elders Verkiriy and Baguron will have an active quest, upon comptetion of which you will receive 15 as a one time compensation from game administration.

Wednesday, December 16th 2015, 2:14pm

Quoted

Quest at Elders is the one that was annouced earlier http://warofdragons.com/info/news/?show=news&id=2130

"Until 23:59, 31 of December, 2015 Elders Verkiriy and Baguron will have an active quest, upon comptetion of which you will receive 15 as a one time compensation from game administration."

I'm closing this topic to avoid confusion provoked by players' speculation. Will update it with relevant information on the issue only.

Post from lososerg

:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Wednesday, December 16th 2015, 9:27pm

great gifts from admins thank you :DDDD 1 hours worth of blessing and 1 battle elixir thanks!!!

Wednesday, December 16th 2015, 9:29pm

guerri lv6 has have given sarcasm 1pcs to admin lv (noob) :love2: :dance: :dance: :snowball:

Thursday, December 17th 2015, 7:30am

Lososerg has clarified that there is no restriction on resource picking, as well as that the hunting limit will be reconsidered.

Also, the compensation from the elder is about the premium accounts, not for the cards.
@Guerri, I don't know why you're being dense about this. EVERYONE, got rubies worth a month of premium even if they weren't premium before. As well as 2 elixirs which you can freeze in estate.

Thursday, December 17th 2015, 5:32pm

Thank you for limiting the lots on auctions the same way as lthe exchange, it really hinders non paypallers really great.
Get a life :woody: I mean, an eternal one. :angel:

Thursday, December 17th 2015, 6:13pm

Hallelujah! RIP overselling bussines and overpricing...
3 items is completely enough...

Thursday, December 17th 2015, 6:14pm

Love that exercise routine DeXterss.

Thursday, December 17th 2015, 6:38pm

Love that exercise routine DeXterss.

You have your jam too :lol:

Thursday, December 17th 2015, 8:00pm

Thank you for limiting the lots on auctions the same way as lthe exchange, it really hinders non paypallers really great.

Well it was always a limit of 3 listings so what are you on about??? Only Premium got 3 extra before now is the same 3
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Thursday, December 17th 2015, 8:16pm

@Shylark he is talking about listing auctions for sale not exchange requests. It used to be 100 but now it is down to 3.

@-- ArchAngel -- This effects paypallers as well because we cant list as many as we used to, it would take paypalling 150 diamonds into exchange to gain purple premium plus an additional 24 diamonds for merchant certificate in order to increase us from 3 lots to sell to 22 lots total. Believe me, not many paypallers will be going to that length to sell goods.

And think of the possible positive side to it, we might be able to bring ballance to the auction system again. When chest event comes out you see a selling war on auction with people listing dozens of the same item and then another person lists the same at like 1s cheaper price and it continues dropping. Same when cards come out, you will see someone selling multiple of same card not to mention those few people selling dozens all together. When auction gets flooded then prices drop. Now that auction has limit perhaps the prices of goods will increase.

Plus there is always trade chat :)

Friday, December 18th 2015, 1:40am

@Shylark he is talking about listing auctions for sale not exchange requests. It used to be 100 but now it is down to 3.

@-- ArchAngel -- This effects paypallers as well because we cant list as many as we used to, it would take paypalling 150 diamonds into exchange to gain purple premium plus an additional 24 diamonds for merchant certificate in order to increase us from 3 lots to sell to 22 lots total. Believe me, not many paypallers will be going to that length to sell goods.

And think of the possible positive side to it, we might be able to bring ballance to the auction system again. When chest event comes out you see a selling war on auction with people listing dozens of the same item and then another person lists the same at like 1s cheaper price and it continues dropping. Same when cards come out, you will see someone selling multiple of same card not to mention those few people selling dozens all together. When auction gets flooded then prices drop. Now that auction has limit perhaps the prices of goods will increase.

Plus there is always trade chat :)

Okay well I never tried to list much on AH but I always thought it was 3... So I learn some thing New... :smile: :smile: :smile:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Friday, December 18th 2015, 4:45am

i'd like to say thanks to Lososerg for not answering all the questions ppl asked in various posts. For saying some things would change and not follow through with them. For commenting regardless of its truth or not just to quiet ppl down and end conveersations to make your own job easier!! :lol: