You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, December 19th 2015, 10:45pm

Merry Xmas 2015

What is on top of your xmas wishlist 2015?
Please share your xmas wishlist with us.

And please, any trolling or accusing or hurting posts in this section will be deleted without any comment.

Here is mine:

Post your answers here.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Aixlinn" (Feb 26th 2016, 3:51pm)

Saturday, December 19th 2015, 11:46pm

Faith Seeker's poorly thought-out wishlist

Tbh i would love the entire red set and the ones with 6/1 Durability so I can go against the superbeing and mobs better, but the top priority out of the red set are Red Relentless Breakthrough Bow and the most sexy weapon Big Killer Axe I know i know we dont have red equipment with durability anymore, but at least we still have the fragments :smile:

The second catogory would be getting a purple or red tool from another job, since I would like to collect everything by myself if possible, doing it by yourself always feels more rewarding, until you get a splinter or need to fullfill an order of 35k plants

I would also like the red artisian Bag so I dont ever have to spend time managing, selling and exchanging resources on the spot. Just imagine when you are minding your own business fishing and suddenly a wild lv17 Magmar mage has appeared! when you are about to bolt out of there OH NO 28/27 the next thing you know you are at the temple with a very big crack on your skull *this is from personal expierence*

I want some card decks but only the ones that gives you summons, I know everyone is all about the buff cards these days but to be able to put those into good use i would have to be good at pvp already...this is me in pvp :stronger: :truce: :pain: :wall:

Last but not least, the same as what Aixlinn wished for: extra spaces, i really dont understand how some of the naked hunters do it, whenever I do DH or on a rb I have to be furiously opening chests so i can actually move and putting all the useless potions to me in exchange or using them on the spot, its a nightmare!

Sunday, December 20th 2015, 12:22pm

i would like a 6/1 red set. some luck withs cards this year and precious chest mount , any of these mounts will do. and like most of the people i want extra spaces. and ofc i want everyone to have happy holidays

Sunday, December 20th 2015, 2:31pm

My wishes list ^^

Hi

People use to wish red things, and well... I dont like them :D they break too fast, and there´s always someone stronger than you, so I think, they dont worth it. I wont wish any item; just luck. I want luck, to win any One-Armed Bandit, this 2016. I wont have too much time to play, because Ive to study a lot, so, If I had the money for buy everything I need, that would be awesome :).

And, If my clan mates could receive some of that luck, better ^^ Im in a nice clan, and some of my mates deserve good luck getting what they want in this game.

Make us a luckier gameplay :drink:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Spain :smile:
:sarcastic: Why run, little human? you wont be able to run forever...some day, Ill catch you, and then, you will ask me to kill you, to cut your neck...but no; Ill dig into your stomach, Ill let you empty, without blood, organs, without NOTHING :sarcastic:

Sunday, December 20th 2015, 6:39pm

i want 6/1 red items without lifespan.
red tools (pickaxe/rod/sickle).
extra space in banks, like pernement 1 space in bank for 5 snowflakes or something.

and that's pretty much it....
the rest i just hope that are things that give achievements lol

Sunday, December 20th 2015, 10:56pm

I want to get the Red Armor 90 days lifespan and i am pretty sure we will get it this city fair so my Wish comes true. :-) Secondly i realy would like to get 2 more red badges for the invicible Endagar but with the Red armor i can get easy gold and can aim on my red badges. Thirdly i wish that people stop hating on that game and on every Update, i realy hope people start to enjoy the Game.

Happy Holidays!

Sunday, December 20th 2015, 11:09pm

Chaos invasion back,thats all,bring back the event,im tired of crap i gotta do to get my chaos rep up,simple fun and fast way to make chaos rep and chaos particiles instead of this crap 50 particles daily event crap when only 10 ppl can get,it will be easier for low lvls to get belts 2slot ones without valor and also use for quests and other reasons,its not imba either since you need to clear a lvl 14 general toget any particles afterall,if you could do that id really have a nice xmas,im tired of all every month having only picking events this isnt farmville,its a war game,give us stuff to fight not pick.End of my wish,thank you for your time :gift:

Monday, December 21st 2015, 12:04am

All the game needs to be perfect again is for the :idk: emote to return so that is top of my wishlist.
Next on the list is for a mysterious and large waterfall of gold coins to arbitrarily land in my coinpurse. Or diamonds, I'm not picky.
Finally on the list is for the above wishes to come true of course.

Monday, December 21st 2015, 1:50pm

Dear Faeo Santa,

I was not a good girl. I killed many humans, mirrored some and I also killed some magmars in Tallar's and Chaotic's. I guess it ain't that bad either. However, Santa, my in game wish is Not world peace as world peace here means death from boredom. All I wish is very small and can be done if you only want to! I just would love to see that Red Armors are being removed or their statistics being reduced and valour armors get increased. It's like this, Santa, players who never step in battlefield overpower me with 30g/1pcs worth armors while I spend on item and rune more than 200g. It's unfair, Santa, please make it fair! Make my wish come true... :kiss:

Very Merry Christmas!
:gift:
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Monday, December 21st 2015, 3:06pm

Dear Faeo Santa,

I was not a good girl. I killed many humans, mirrored some and I also killed some magmars in Tallar's and Chaotic's. I guess it ain't that bad either. However, Santa, my in game wish is Not world peace as world peace here means death from boredom. All I wish is very small and can be done if you only want to! I just would love to see that Red Armors are being removed or their statistics being reduced and valour armors get increased. It's like this, Santa, players who never step in battlefield overpower me with 30g/1pcs worth armors while I spend on item and rune more than 200g. It's unfair, Santa, please make it fair! Make my wish come true... :kiss:

Very Merry Christmas!
:gift:

nice :teacher:

Monday, December 21st 2015, 11:07pm

Well for me it would be awesome if Bugs were fixed and the Russian text was taken care of.... Also would be nice to have those topics Cleaned up...

Then for my wish lst it is short..
For AH prices to drop on armor and weapons..
For Profession stuff to sell at a reasoable price..
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Thursday, December 24th 2015, 8:59pm

Normally I don't have lot of wishes, so my wish is simple:

Admins, please make the game better, maybe more interesting events, more cheap or balanced premium items, more advertisement or freshman-favored changing to attract more new players, less bugs and russian text, etc.. Anyway it depends on you admins. I just hope the game be better, thus we can enjoy it longer.

(I would like to wish for the permanent red armors, but the hope has been dashed already, so...:cry::lol: Frankly, in every other game, along with the release of new content, they will make it easier for new player to get low tier or old stuffs, but how is it in this game? This game is already too slow paced, you need to wait a whole year for some good event, or some good event won't take place anymore. What's more, you are making it harder and harder for players to get same things nowadays than before. For example, red tool is 100g at beginning, then 150g, now 200g, :lol: This is really not good.)