You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "IMPAR_545" started this thread

Saturday, December 26th 2015, 10:56pm

Regarding gold horseshoes

Reading the guide http://warofdragons.com/info/library/index.php?obj=cat&id=67, the possibility of acquiring the amulet appears closer. Their requirements are to be level 9 and 4 gold horseshoes.

But asking if the amulet appears to have that, alone or must redeem, tell me that we must take the first amulet (level 10). This is an improvement of the same.

I wonder though this topic. Because in other cases, the guide highlights specifically to bear a previous amulet (see Corvus cases Feathered Golden Amulet, guardian lagmur and Vargash Amulet Cave, among others.

Thank you from and help on this subject

Saturday, December 26th 2015, 11:51pm

* is amulet Cerrador my quest

Sunday, December 27th 2015, 8:41pm

You mist have lvl 10 Cerrador to do the quat for lvl 13 ones, the quest ask you for horseshoes. Not the game will giva you if you have shoes. Please read my post about Cerrador and other chest mounts HERE
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Sunday, December 27th 2015, 10:55pm

thanks for your answer. I read your link with special attention.