You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 8th 2016, 11:46pm

Quest Help

Okay this is where I am at....
Game casket according to ancient sketches
After studying the strange sketches, you decide to order a game casket, but it turns out that first you need a special valuable type of wood.
Passed: Find out how to obtain Bog Oakfrom Wanderer Linszey.
Current goal: Go to Gurraldiy Korr's Grotto, which is hidden between Vurdaliya and Virigiya, and obtain 10 plans of Bog Oak. Take what you have obtained to Mistress Soygura.
Reward: Ancient Game Casket 1 pc.
5000 experience, 1 38.

<<< Where in Go to Gurraldiy Korr's Grotto, Are the planks?????>>>
I see a rock I click on it... I get this message on a Pop Up...<<< Careful, noise will draw the attention of Razorclaws!>>>>
Thanks for any help....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

-MED- [20] 

Professional

• "-MED-" has been banned

Saturday, January 9th 2016, 12:29am

Probably next from gurraldiy korr location inside instance

Monday, January 11th 2016, 9:47am

Gurraldiy Korr's Grotto open for you a new location. Go there and collect them on hunt scren. They are swimming in the water.
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Monday, January 11th 2016, 6:03pm

Gurraldiy Korr's Grotto open for you a new location. Go there and collect them on hunt scren. They are swimming in the water.

Ahh Okay didn't think of that...
Thanks
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Thursday, January 14th 2016, 7:12am

I see a rock I click on it... I get this message on a Pop Up...<<< Careful, noise will draw the attention of Razorclaws!>>>>

yea, the other one is like 'ooh, careful, rock be slippery' :dance:

it's ok you got the quest done :xmasparty:
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Thursday, July 21st 2016, 1:19pm

I can't enter in the new location ....anyone know why?

Thursday, July 21st 2016, 1:22pm

is ok :)