You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "LichKing44" started this thread

Saturday, January 9th 2016, 10:13pm

some one should post away

someone should post a way to make quick money while hunting like come on plz help with this :wall:
March forward children of Dark and hide yourself in the shadows of the night so one day we shall gain the strength of the old kings :drink:

Sunday, January 10th 2016, 8:39am

1. Hunt a lot
2. Advance to lvl 6
3. Go Underwater
4. Start hunting sharkers
5. ???????
6. Profit !!!!!

Sunday, January 10th 2016, 6:37pm

Guide:::
1) At low leveles there is not much way to make a lot of Money...
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Monday, January 11th 2016, 2:31pm

Guide:::
1) At low leveles there is not much way to make a lot of Money...

There is a way.Rob a bank and use the real $$ to get gold ingame

Monday, January 11th 2016, 5:55pm

Join Mentor/Guards

Thursday, January 14th 2016, 11:59am

pick and sell collection parts... :woody:
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Thursday, February 18th 2016, 3:10am

Not really the easiest way but the most efficient one i found to be working on any level(after reaching level 2) is simply to "abuse" the Auction system and the exchange system, while it does require some game knowledge and brains to do it, simply buying important resources such as crystals, coal, skulls, even plants, dust and chests on exchange for as low price as possible and reselling those on auction for a higher price for people that are in urgent need of it and dont want to wait and try their own luck on exchange will give you a good amount of money, for example buying rag and metal on exchange for a low price before an seasonal event will accour where you need to hand these resources in will increase their worth once you get there, i managed to sell of rag and metal for 4x the price i bought them for during an inflation period to then sell them during christmas where you would need those to get snowflakes as exchange.

:woody: as a little warning, some people might think this is a little douchish and i must agree with that to a certain degree, as i am really annoyed by these players that simply overbid things on exchange by maybe 1c and most likely arent in need of these resources in the first place, but where did annoying people ever stand in the way of peoples money? And in the end, that is just how an open market works, demand sets price, buy for low, sell for high.

Thursday, February 18th 2016, 5:59am

lvl up to lv 6 and hunt gargolyes, i hunt them since lv 6... and if i would hunt everyday 1 hour (i dont, maybe 2 - 3 rainys /month) - i would get 140g in 1 week.... since lv 6 you would have the opportunity!

so gaining money is just a matter of time :) which some have, some not... but its not like its impossible

Thursday, February 18th 2016, 5:59am

*without paypall i mean