You are not logged in.

• "CrimmCreeper" started this thread

Sunday, January 10th 2016, 5:44am

Ridiculous Clan and support ticket response wait....

Alright. so first.. i appied to create a clan that no longer exists called bloodlust, i have had a character from 7 years ago, and with a phazed memory, i recall creating the same clan 7 years ago, under the name of Lord Orochimaru, i use this clan name for all my games, and reember putting one together here not long before i quit. Anywho thats just to let everyone know why i am using the clan name again etc, its non existing now so i see no issue.

I have posted 3 support tickets in my.com and i have yet to get a single reply.

i had registered my clan 2 weeks ago and got nothing but a message informing me my clan emblem is of the wrong image type. needed to use gif.

A player i ran into stold me he has been waiting for 4 weeks. without his clan being approved and had the same response back after the first few days of his clan registration, that he needed to correct his clan emblem..

Also i purchase a lvl 4 start set but i purchased the wrong one by mistake, a bit excited i forgot their were 3 different packages but instead clicked on the very first package that appeard on top of the list. i mistakenly purchased the warrior bonecrusher chest, and have yet to open it because i expect to get the proper help to either replace it for my Northernwind lvl 4 start set or to refund me and allow me the option to rebuy the same lvl 4 start set...

I dont buy the fact that no one has admin connections here in this game.. total boggy, and a crap load of stalling. maybe i learned my lesson from all the sorry Admins who cannot adminiistrate games properly. but i tend to keep falling into the same boat, puting money in games i quickly gain interest in without understanding that the player dont get properly taken care of. i see you guys are so well at putting players in prizon and silencing players. but what true support do you give us besides sharing what knowledge you already know through your own experiences. weres the help that we need to be given for Real issues that the mentors and gaurds send you off to write a ticket and get no help there.
I snap shot all my postings, dont remove my comments and claim them to be off topic.any...threads/posts containing name-calling will be closed/deleted.

Sunday, January 10th 2016, 9:51am

I'm With Crim

I applied for a clan 4 weeks ago under the name of TheIron Horde, i was replied to by the admins saying some problem with my clan logo, now its been almost 5 weeks since the first application and no reply except that logo problem. I mean WHAT THE HELL!! two players who were my confirmed future clannies have joined other clans cuz they were "tired" of "waiting".... I have been a loyal player of this game for many years, i have brought more than 10 people into this game, i demand some essence of respect, and you guys at the adminship are just ignoring me, AND a few others ive talked to who have the same problem. This game is already losing old LOYAL players and you guys are not doing anything to prevent that, Making new events and expanding game is to attract new players, but if u fix the damn problems the older ones are having they might actually stay with you.
BTW this was the FIRST time ive posted or replied to a thread on forum, which suggests that i had have no other problem from this game, So please look at the god damned application n accept or reject it.. at this point i just want a bloody reply from you guys...

Sunday, January 10th 2016, 6:45pm

1) Get a small Clue There have been 2 major Holidays in the past 2 weeks...
2) Things take time..
3) Sending more than 1 support ticket just bogs down the system they have...
4) They have a right to turn your request at any time for any reason they want..
5) Being Rude here wil not help things at all...
6) Guards and Mentors are here to give Advise not solve your problems..
7) Send a message to Helpdesk here on the forums you will get far better results then just posting here...
8) Have a Great day stay calm and thingswill be okay..
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

• "CrimmCreeper" started this thread

Monday, January 11th 2016, 6:15am

ill quote the only comment i like that doesnt deem aggressive towards me:P
helpdesk is the customer service or an actual player or forum mod? idk. no links attached so ill try and search myself who or what helpdesk is. thanks for that. also i sent mssages to lososor idk his name a human people said had connections to admins, and still havent got response from him.

7) Send a message to Helpdesk here on the forums you will get far better results then just posting here...
I snap shot all my postings, dont remove my comments and claim them to be off topic.any...threads/posts containing name-calling will be closed/deleted.

Monday, January 11th 2016, 8:52pm

ill quote the only comment i like that doesnt deem aggressive towards me:P
helpdesk is the customer service or an actual player or forum mod? idk. no links attached so ill try and search myself who or what helpdesk is. thanks for that. also i sent mssages to lososor idk his name a human people said had connections to admins, and still havent got response from him.

And FyI when you make a post like you did I will respond how I did... If it offends you sorry but I never have or will Candy Coat any thing...

Loso is one of the admins he will never answer you... Help Desk info here
http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=30603
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol: