You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, January 10th 2016, 8:59am

Caves of Equals clarification required

Hello all,

So far we all know that Caves of Equals are divided for the level. There comes somebody have done a level up in Caves of Equals level 11. I did not felt "equal" facing a level 12 that had a level 12 armors and amulets on. I do not mind to lose, not even at all, as long as the fight is fair.
Here is the instance. We won it. But my questioning is different.
As they are Caves of Equals for level 11:
Why then the player that level up have received armors and amulets for level 12?
If this level up allowed?
Isn't the idea of Caves of Equals to be equal for all and give all the same chance for winning the fights?

However. If that level up is considered as unacceptable/or bug abuse. Let the player be. But announcement should be made for future level-up abuses.
If not, then we will be glad to know that in the future we can be more equal than others. :stronger:

:drink:

:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Sunday, January 10th 2016, 11:44am

Cave of equals is like other CC. Level up is allowed and this is not the first time that happens.

You won the cave btw, so it was not much a problem i saw :-)

And COE is not really 'equals' : you maintain everything belonging to your character (medals, reps) that helps a lot...

Sunday, January 10th 2016, 12:14pm

Nurosh,

Here I don't speak about reps. In fact if I had more trophy hunters reputation I would have bought nice blesses for me and all who can get ahimsa casted on in order to win. Here I talk for advantage of armors, amulets and even potions lvl 12.

Sunday, January 10th 2016, 12:27pm

I know what you spek about.

Did you read what i wrote ?

Cave of equals is like other CC. Level up is allowed and this is not the first time that happens.

Sunday, January 10th 2016, 1:39pm

You cannot get ahimsa in cave of equals (as far as I am aware). As for other blesses - those that are available are only soups/dimness + your usual fatty salve + speed pots + metamorph elixers. Levelling up, as in normal ccs (as nurosh said) can happen in there and its not uncommon. The battlefield itself may be called 'cave of equals' but it is far from that since talents and custodian reputation spells are applicable in the battlefield, hence it is nowhere near an even battlefield to play upon.

Sunday, January 10th 2016, 1:40pm

Seems you didn't read me... .well: Where is the part of being "equal" then?

Sunday, January 10th 2016, 1:45pm

The equal part is that everyone is giving the same option to buy armour and rings/amulets and no one has runed or bezelled armour (bar the case of level up when you are enabled to use some stronger items)

Sunday, January 10th 2016, 1:46pm

The equal part is that everyone is giving the same option to buy armour and rings/amulets and no one has runed or bezelled armour (bar the case of level up when you are enabled to use some stronger items)

If it is like that then is needed confirmation of the authorities. I will be simply planning to go each week with 1 that is lvling up. It's easy stuff :cool:

Sunday, January 10th 2016, 1:48pm

Having a person who is levelling up is far from what is required to win in cave of equals (as you should know with your own experience in there). If you know how to fight in there and you know what you're doing you can beat anyone 1v1 (regardless of sets/rings).

Sunday, January 10th 2016, 2:42pm

Yeah that leveling didnt seem to help much :lol: That was a wash for the human team. While the cave might not be perfectly "equal" it does solve one of the major annoyances of regular CC. Namely ton of buffs, wraiths and annoying mirrors. A random level up now and again is a small price to pay considering the reward for wining 10 that awaits UK Worship folks at the end. And the massive amounts of valor doesnt hurt for about 1hrs work :)