You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, February 18th 2016, 9:06am

Star Shower Event - Guide

Info about the event can be found HERE

When the event takes place several quests need to be completed.

Aster Light [3] - Starting Quest

1. Take quest at Elder.
2. By using the Steel Shears he give you go to and collect 10 pcs. Aster.

Note: Asters can be received from Shuar Forest area for humans (Light's Edge, Jasmine Brushwood, Wild Forest, etc) and Zvigold Brist for magmars (Zvigold Grove, Village of Zvigold, Canyon Immortality etc.)
Note: It takes 1 minute for each new Aster to be received.

3. When you got the 10 flowers return to elder. Quest done. Sketches for weapons received.

Star Weapon Making [3]

1. Go to craftsman/Craftswoman
2. They will give you Star Light bless and ask you to deliver them 10 pcs. Star Fragment.

Note: Star Fragments can be received when hunting for monsters no more than 1 level below yours, or when making and delivering energy spheres or delivering energy crystals on the battlefields. Cahnce is low so do not pannick if you do not receive at first.
Note: If your bless end you can always get a new one at the Jeweller. Bless lasts for 2 hrs and has to wait 3 hrs to get new one. Time left until the next bles available can be found at recurring quests.

3. When you got the 10 star fragments return to the Craftsman/Craftswoman. Quest done. Weapons as per your sketches received.

Bone Engraver [3]

1. Get the quest at Craftsman/Craftswoman. Better start it along with 'Star Weapon Making" Quest as it is available then.
2. They will request you to bring them either of the 2 following options:
Option 1: Roulette - Sold at Daylight Square/Square of Fire shops for 10g;
Option 2: Bone Engraver - I, personally received mine upon defeating a monster same as my level while I was hunting for Star Fragments.
3. Bring Craftsman/Craftswoman either of the options you have choosen. They will give you option for Sketch of gift to choose. Quest completed.

Creating of Gift

Whenever you have sketch you can exchange 5 pcs. Start fragment for 1 gift at the Jeweller's shop (section Star Souvenirs).

Achievements

Help with cutting - Received upon complecion of quest Bone Engraver Quest.

Reach for the stars - (12 various gifts names) - Received upon creation of first gift at Jeweller's shop.

Star cutter - Received when the 12 various gifts are made at the Jeweller's shop.
Note: Only 1 gift type can be done per event. So you need to participate in 12 events and take different gift sketeches in order to get this achievement.

Closer to the Stars! - Received upon completion of quest Star Reward at the Elder.
Note: This quest opens when your character posses the 12 different gifts received from another players (at gift section).
Note: Then you also receive for a week the blessing of Star Gift

:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Thursday, February 18th 2016, 12:45pm

Oh, now it' s clear! Ty hun :))