You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 11th 2016, 2:49pm

What exactly does estate wall do?

Quoted

protects against monster attacks;
• xx% probability of protecting against attacks from other players with the Scroll of Attack/Executioner or Wraiths.

How exactly does this apply? I thought estate count as a seperate place to the loction it is built on,so I assume raiding enemies can't see you on the players list?
And if mobs and players can jump you even when you are in estate, how does the % probability work? If someone were to use attack scroll on me, when they fail would they just get a message and can continue to use the same scroll? or is the scroll/attack wraiths spent? and on locations where mobs are aggressive does it just lessen the % of been attacked every second?

sorry for long question, thanks!

Friday, March 11th 2016, 5:50pm

Faith Seeker,

Here is what the estate wall does. It is in percentages. And here is the Updated guide.

If player use attack scroll and the attack is stopped by your wall then they get a message that they can not perfom this attack weither with a scroll or with a wrath. Then if they try again it will tell them it can not be performed for an interval of time depending on the level of the wall. Whenever that time pass they can try again, yet they can not not know if the attack will be successfull or not. Neither scroll, nor wrath are lost if the attack was repelled at first.

I hope that answers your questions.
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Friday, March 11th 2016, 11:06pm

I would like to know if anyone has ever "failed" at attack because of the wall?
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Friday, March 11th 2016, 11:17pm

What a nice thorough explaination :worship: Thank you very much for clearing that up
But one thing Im still wondering is that can people see you on the locatoin player list at the bottom right of the game if you are in your estate? Because I sometimes I afk for a LONG time at estate with valour mags collecting scalps right outside and I have never been attacked while at the estate page. Or am I just lucky they didnt pick me?

Saturday, March 12th 2016, 3:28pm

I would like to know if anyone has ever "failed" at attack because of the wall?

I've failed myself few times and I know another players that did as well.

Saturday, March 12th 2016, 3:31pm

What a nice thorough explaination :worship: Thank you very much for clearing that up
But one thing Im still wondering is that can people see you on the locatoin player list at the bottom right of the game if you are in your estate? Because I sometimes I afk for a LONG time at estate with valour mags collecting scalps right outside and I have never been attacked while at the estate page. Or am I just lucky they didnt pick me?

They can not see you in the inhabitants list because you are not at the locations. You are at your estate. But if they see you online at this location and not as inhabitant then they can scroll you. Then the fail of their attack / attacking summon depend on your wall level.