You are not logged in.

Monday, March 28th 2016, 8:58pm

lag lag and more ........lag

since the last time you did arrange the game it is very wrong and much fighting slows down and sometimes the screen is frozen

I feel very bad that when you say you are going to fix things you do them wrong on purpose so that people can not play good game iva how well the game before touching

I no longer if poneis bad game for people to stop playing or if something more

regards

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

desde la última vez que hicisteis los arreglos el juego va muy mal se ralentiza los combates y mucho y a veces se queda congelada la pantalla

me parece muy mal que cuando decis que vais a arreglar cosas lo pongais mal a proposito para que la gente no pueda jugar bien al juego con lo bien que iva el juego antes de tocarlo

yo ya no se si es que poneis el juego mal para que la gente deje de jugar o si hay algo mas

saludos

Tuesday, March 29th 2016, 1:40pm

I have lags at afternoon, I rage twice a day... at mornings is a really good rage, at the afternoon is impossible and I get angry always.

My pc is the same, my line is the same, buffs I use are the same... but at morning mobs hit fine, at afternoon-early night mobs hit even at second 10 sometimes.

Would be great to fix this problems.
Magmar Consecrator

:love1: Italian :love: Spanish :love: English :love1:

Thursday, March 31st 2016, 11:46am

I have lags at afternoon, I rage twice a day... at mornings is a really good rage, at the afternoon is impossible and I get angry always.

My pc is the same, my line is the same, buffs I use are the same... but at morning mobs hit fine, at afternoon-early night mobs hit even at second 10 sometimes.

Would be great to fix this problems.

Haha i know. Its funny - because some gargoyles stall me till the 14sce mark, but I usually hit at 18 - 19sec mark

And when i ask guard and stuff - they always says its me lagging :(