You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 1st 2016, 11:18am

Cannot Login to other characters

I have two other characters both linked to Gmail. One is personal while the other one is work mail. Used to have no problem but recently I can only log onto 1 character even if I log out, use browser, change the gmail account, and then login it would still be the same character that is link to the other mail.
Anyone have any ideas on how to login to the proper character with the mail linked to it? both on client and browser because for some reason client doesnt let me pick which mail to use and just automatically logon.
I missed the fair and march/feb event because of this :lol: any help would be very much appritiated

Tuesday, April 5th 2016, 9:26am

you had a Gmail each account and you unable to sign out of your account?

Tuesday, April 5th 2016, 5:36pm

I sigh out every single emails I have, but even if I login with gmail #1 it will still take me to Account #2, So i do the same with gmail #2 and it is still Account #2 :lol: Its like the connection with Account #1 has dissappeared for some reason

Tuesday, April 5th 2016, 6:30pm

Clear temp Internet files on the Client and your browser..
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol: