You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 16th 2016, 8:14pm

I have many newbie questions

It's a beautiful game with a nicely organized interface--don't know why I'm having so many problems getting comfortable.

1. On the right-hand side of the screen is a "mail" icon. When I click it, I see "Incoming" and "Sent", but I have no idea how to actually send a mail message.

2. The log occasionally says, "The Order of the Mentors are here to help you with your questions." I clicked the link, which displayed a "Mentors Online" box. How should I contact one of these individuals with my questions? (There seem to be no links for contacting in the "Mentors Online" box.)

3. On the left-hand side of my screen, I see several Elixirs; they were pre-loaded when I first started to play. In my backpack, I have a few other Elixirs under "Battle Effects". When I click on "Equip" for one of these Elixirs in my backpack, an error message says, "This item does not fit into the selected slot!". How do I put an Elixir from my backpack into a quick slot on the left-hand side of my screen?

4. "You can exchange a collection of 6 essays for 1 saga, using the collection interface". Where is the collection interface?

Thanks for your assistance.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Saturday, April 16th 2016, 8:38pm

Hey there,

I'll do it just for fun,it's not like you need help or anything :P

1-To send a message/mail to someone,you should be in a city post (Dartrong city square post or Chernag Settlement Post) that way you can send mails containing items or money or just write things in them

2-To contact someone you can just write prv[name of the person] and then keep typing to talk to that person privately.If you want to make the conversation public,then you can type to[name of the person] and then write,that's the shortcut of doing these for people out of your reach,if you're in the same location as the person,you know what to do.

3-To put an item in a slot,you should first remove the item(s) in that slot.To do so,first you should go to your backpack,then click on the slot you want to remove elixir from on the left hand side of your screen,then equip the elixir you want to use in your slots,there you go.

4-To get to Collections Interface,you should go to your Backpack,you'll see a few tabs above you character,one on the far right is Collections,click on that and you'll see the collections interface.

You're welcome :music:
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, April 16th 2016, 8:43pm

Update: I found the collection interface...a tab in my backpack.

However, I have a new question...

The "GUIDEBOOK FOR NOVICES" says, "To buy the items, you must go to the Shop, which can be found on the right-hand menu, and then go to the ‘Light armour’ section." There's no "Shop" on the right-hand side of my screen. There **is** a Shop tab in the Bank, but it does not have a section for light armour.

Where's the Shop that sells light armour?

Saturday, April 16th 2016, 8:55pm

Ah yes,that one

That has to be updated,a few things in game library (and game guide) stayed the same even though there has been a lot of changes.

You can't find shop in there anymore,you have to get to shops in Settlement of Chernag or Dartrong Square to get "light armour"
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, April 16th 2016, 9:55pm

Ah yes,that one

That has to be updated,a few things in game library (and game guide) stayed the same even though there has been a lot of changes.

You can't find shop in there anymore,you have to get to shops in Settlement of Chernag or Dartrong Square to get "light armour"

Need to go to The Human City and Settlement
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Saturday, April 16th 2016, 10:03pm

Ah yes,that one

Need to go to The Human City and Settlement
Klesva and O'Delvays,same thing,you got my point though :sneakers: