You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "CrimmCreeper" started this thread

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 9:13pm

Runic Tablet

Hello,

So recently i acheived lvl 8 and obtained the quest "Runic Tablet" i searched in forums on how to do it, and found a reliable example (Though, i didnt read it completely) i ended up failing the runic puzzle 3-4 times, I came back to that forum and read it all the way through, Finally understanding EXACTLY how to complete each puzzle in the tablet.

Unfortunately, now when i click on the tablet to start the puzzles again, it will not allow me to start the puzzle but instead has meInspect the underside of the tablet

^^^ This is one of the 2 options available after clicking the tablet in the quest bag, and this option does nothing
And the option to allow me to continue the puzzle again doesnt exist anymore, i try to click back to other quests, doesnt work.
i go to antiquarian to confirm the last puzzle and restart a new, but i already done this.

I have no idea what the issue is, bug or no bug, can i get some helpful answers please

Thanks.
I snap shot all my postings, dont remove my comments and claim them to be off topic.any...threads/posts containing name-calling will be closed/deleted.

Wednesday, April 20th 2016, 4:41am

Hello,

So recently i acheived lvl 8 and obtained the quest "Runic Tablet" i searched in forums on how to do it, and found a reliable example (Though, i didnt read it completely) i ended up failing the runic puzzle 3-4 times, I came back to that forum and read it all the way through, Finally understanding EXACTLY how to complete each puzzle in the tablet.

Unfortunately, now when i click on the tablet to start the puzzles again, it will not allow me to start the puzzle but instead has meInspect the underside of the tablet

^^^ This is one of the 2 options available after clicking the tablet in the quest bag, and this option does nothing
And the option to allow me to continue the puzzle again doesnt exist anymore, i try to click back to other quests, doesnt work.
i go to antiquarian to confirm the last puzzle and restart a new, but i already done this.

I have no idea what the issue is, bug or no bug, can i get some helpful answers please

Thanks.

Best to decline the quest and take it again.... As of yet Ihave not do the quest because it tells you that you have found the combo but never works...
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

• "CrimmCreeper" started this thread

Wednesday, April 20th 2016, 7:27pm

thanks
I snap shot all my postings, dont remove my comments and claim them to be off topic.any...threads/posts containing name-calling will be closed/deleted.