You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "CrimmCreeper" started this thread

Wednesday, April 27th 2016, 12:46am

Ancient Compass/Pirates Chest

So far i know the start is County Vurdilya and the end is in thornwood under the rock by avelius house.
but i was told i need to use the compass in every location leading to the end, but from county i went to
+manor, it didnt work there
+Barrow of death, didnt work there
+Angriyar, didnt work there
Ship to human land, didnt work there.

and i also used it at county and walked to thronwood and used it immediately there and didnt work

so i do have to use it in every location leading to the chest but for some reason no location after county will it work, so im stuck. :tease:
I snap shot all my postings, dont remove my comments and claim them to be off topic.any...threads/posts containing name-calling will be closed/deleted.

Wednesday, April 27th 2016, 3:10am

Several people have posted the proper places in the past... I did it so long ago I have forgotten...
This is the Human version from the Old forums....
http://www.warofdragons.com/info/forum/topic.php?f=7&t=69086
Good Luck....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol: