You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 7th 2016, 2:24am

and i will just add something to Mal's guide ,
i did the same as he did , and "freeze" exe too . But , taken locksmith as i came back to BOE , and in my characterisitics still got my exe level .
I don't exactly know for the moment how it will be , and if i 'll can "freeze" as well locksmith level if i go back to exe profession once i take back BoE .
But i hope till that moment they will traduce the options of the quest too .

"But , taken locksmith as i came back to BOE" as you came back BOV you mean?

from this site http://mentor.dclans.ru/new/?page_id=242
"So not only can you use the award-winning reputation for both turns, but the profession of healer-cracker \ executioner."

The talisman give you your rep back and allow you to take a proff in each rep so you can be exe(or locksmith) when you are BOE and healer (or locksmith) when you are BOV. so when you will go back BOE, your locksmith proff should be freezed and your exe proff back.

Saturday, May 7th 2016, 4:46am

Wow this escalated quickly :) The Talisman does not work differently whether you switched via quest or direct rep dropping. It will give you 3000 reps in whatever faction you switch it to. Therefore whatever benefits 3000 reps afford a BOV or BOE player you too can use without restriction.

The benefits of the quest switch method at this point is mostly for those wishing to retain the executioner prof. That is for a BOE player switching to BOV. BOE does not appear to discriminate on any of the 3rd prof (i think, not sure about healer) so using direct drop method would be much faster when switching from BOV to a BOE.

Saturday, May 7th 2016, 9:42am

09:40 Your profession and Bringers of Evil reputation have been frozen. Received: 3,000 reputation of Brotherhood of Virtue. You can return to the Bringers of Evil only after 10 days!

Professional skills
Saved Executioner Skill 168

Hope this will clear all.

Saturday, May 7th 2016, 11:15am

11:15 -MAL- has blessed -MAL- with the Alalaila blessing.
11:15 You have eaten the meat soup

Can bless myself too.
Have fun

Saturday, May 7th 2016, 3:47pm

:cool:
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Saturday, May 7th 2016, 5:31pm

Thanks for the Clarification Mal and Dahna. :dance:

Saturday, June 18th 2016, 11:57am

Then what is the difference between switching with quest (good for hire) or directly to BOV after completing worsihp of BOE. As far as i have understood the only difference is we must give an endarg amulet and lyran to fanatic after quest and it is an unnecessary cost. Then the quest is an unnecessary quest.